Unofficial transfer (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 5, 2022
of July 6, 2022 No. 96
About approval of the Procedure for maintaining the register of licenses to use radio-frequency range
According to Articles 48, of 49, "About electronic communications" and to the subitem "p" of Item of 1 part four of article 4 of the Law of Ukraine "About the National commission performing state regulation in spheres of electronic communications, radio-frequency range and rendering services of mail service" the National commission performing state regulation in spheres of electronic communications, radio-frequency range and rendering services of mail service DECIDES: 51-54 Laws of Ukraine
1. Approve the Procedure for maintaining the register of licenses to use by radio-frequency range which is applied.
2. To submit to department of licensing in the procedure established by the legislation this resolution on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
Chairman of NKEK
Approved by the Resolution of the National commission performing state regulation in spheres of electronic communications, radio-frequency range and provision of services of mail service of Ukraine of July 6, 2022 No. 96
1. This Procedure is developed according to the Law of Ukraine "About electronic communications" (further - the Law) and the Law of Ukraine "About the National commission performing state regulation in spheres of electronic communications, radio-frequency range and rendering services of mail service".
2. This Procedure establishes the procedure of submission to the National commission performing state regulation in spheres of electronic communications, radio-frequency range and rendering services of mail service of documents in licensing of use of radio-frequency range and maintaining the register of licenses to use radio-frequency range (further - the Register).
3. In this Procedure terms are used in the value given in the Law.
4. The register is part of electronic regulatory platform.
5. Technical administrator Reestra is the structural division of NKEK to which functions implementation of modern information and communication technologies, technical means, the software, and also complex system of information security, ensuring technical support, protection and safety of the data containing in Reestra and servicing of the software of Reestr belong.
6. NKEK keeps the register electronically in state language in the form of data set which list is determined in Appendix 1 to this Procedure.
7. Manager Reestra is NKEK which accumulates and generalizes information on the granted licenses to use radio-frequency range, determines the organizational principles of maintaining Reestr.
Information filling of the Register is provided by the officials authorized by the decision NKEK (further - authorized persons).
8. The data containing in the Register are open and public, except these physical persons entrepreneurs about registration number of accounting card of the taxpayer or series (in the presence) and passport number (for physical persons which because of the religious beliefs refuse adoption of registration number of accounting card of the taxpayer and officially notified on it monitoring bodies and have mark in the passport).
NKEK provides open and free entry to the Register.
1. The subject of managing which submitted the notification on the beginning of implementation of activities in the field of electronic communications according to the Law and has intention to perform such activities with use of radio-frequency range on the basis of the individual rights, or for technology needs in the licensed range of radio frequencies, submits the application for licensing for use of radio-frequency range (appendix 2 to this Procedure) to NKEK.
To the statement the plan of development (involvement) of radio frequencies with indication of terms of the beginning of use (the beginning of implementation of operation of the radio equipment or provision of services of electronic communications) in each region (the area, the area) and complete development of the ordered strips of radio frequencies (appendix 3 to this Procedure) moves.
The application is signed by the head or person who can make actions on behalf of the subject of managing, or personally physical person - the entrepreneur.
When forming the electronic application form the electronic regulatory platform provides check of completeness of its filling.
2. If the licensee intends to extend the validity of the license to use radio-frequency range, he shall file the corresponding petition (appendix 4 to this Procedure) to NKEK, except case of automatic prolongation of effective period of the license according to Item 8-1 of the Section XIX "Final and transitional provisions of the law".
3. If the user of radio-frequency range intends to transfer or provide on a contract basis in use to other users of radio-frequency range the individual rights to use of radio-frequency range (its part), it is necessary to submit the notification according to appendix 5 to this Procedure to NKEK.
4. In case of the bases for renewal of the license the application is submitted to NKEK according to appendix 6 to this Procedure.
5. For cancellation of the license the user of radio-frequency range submits to NKEK the application according to appendix 7 to this Procedure.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.