of October 6, 2022 No. 10
About inadmissibility of increase in prices
In the country there was intense situation with increase in prices in the consumer market. Inflation considerably exceeded forecast indicator and became the reason of decrease in the income of citizens in real terms. It levels actions of the Government for wages increase and pensions.
State bodies did not take timely system measures on exception of unreasonable increase in prices and control of price discipline. Immediate and tough reaction at all levels is required.
For the purpose of protection of interests of citizens and the organizations of the Republic of Belarus, non-admission of further increase in prices, establishment of effective system of price control and security of the domestic consumer market with goods (works, services):
1. Since October 6, 2022 price increase, except the cases determined by chairmen of regional executive committees, the Minsk Gorispolkom together with the Minister of anti-monopoly regulation and trade and industry ministers is forbidden.
2. To heads of republican state bodies, other organizations subordinated to the Government to chairmen of regional executive committees, the Minsk Gorispolkom to take exhaustive measures on:
to control of the prices and decrease in cost of products;
to saturation of the domestic market under complete requirement;
to non-admission of unreasonable termination of work of shopping facilities.
3. For the purpose of development of measures for price regulation to create working group in structure:
Chairman of the board of the Republic of National assembly of the Republic of Belarus Kochanova N. I. (head of working group);
President of Chamber of representatives of National assembly of the Republic of Belarus Andreychenko V. P.;
Chairman of the State Control Committee Gerasimov V. N.;
Chairman of National Statistical Committee Medvedeva I. V.;
Chairman of Federation of trade unions of Belarus of the Horde M. S.
4. To working group:
in ten-day time to develop and provide offers on measures for enhancement of price regulation to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus;
involve deputies of all levels, representatives of the State Control Committee, other state bodies and the organizations, labor unions;
provide monitoring of the prices and condition of the consumer market on permanent basis;
inform the controlling and law enforcement agencies on the revealed violations for reaction taking measures.
5. To the government till October 20, 2022 on the basis of proposals of the working group to approve and enact system of price regulation. Provide effective control behind price discipline.
6. Persons guilty of failure to carry out (inadequate accomplishment) of requirements of this Directive bear responsibility, up to criminal.
7. To the Prosecutor General's Office together with the State Control Committee:
without delay to give assessment to actions of officials and other workers for fulfillment of requirements of this Directive;
apply measures of procedural coercion, including detention.
8. To impose control over the implementation of this Directive on the State Control Committee.
President of the Republic of Belarus
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.