of September 1, 2006 No. 1009
About the sizes of grants, cash allowances, other types of the public assistance to students of higher educational institutions, to pupils of postaverages and postaverages of not tertiary vocational training and average professional educational institutions and persons who study in system of post-university education
The government DECIDES:
the sizes of educational grants for students of higher educational institutions (the I cycle, the II cycle, the integrated programs, medical and pharmaceutical education), pupils of organizations of postsecondary and postsecondary not tertiary vocational training, average vocational training, to persons who study in system of post-university education, according to appendix No. 1;
cash allowances for pupils and students of educational institutions in military area and the sphere of public order according to appendix No. 1-1;
the sizes of deserved grants to students of higher educational institutions and pupils of postaverages and postaverages of not tertiary vocational training of educational institutions, according to appendix No. 2.
2. Set limit of provision of educational grants (including for the students and pupils participating in programs of mobility) at the level of 70 percent of number of domestic students and the pupils enlisted on day form of education according to the plan of acceptance at the expense of means of the government budget on each specialty / direction of professional training in each highest and average special educational institution.
Within the set limit the students/pupils enlisted on places with budget financing and also the students/pupils enlisted on contractual basis with payment for training can get grants from means of the government budget. Students of the first cycle of the higher education on receipt of degree of the licentiate, the integrated programs of the higher education, medical and pharmaceutical education which study at contractual basis with payment for training can get educational grants based on results of progress after the regular winter session.
3. Approve Standard regulations on procedure and conditions of award of grants to students of higher educational institutions, to pupils of postaverages and postaverages of not tertiary vocational training and average professional educational institutions, persons who study in system of post-university education, according to appendix No. 3.
4. Grants to students, pupils and persons who study in system of post-university education accepted for study according to contracts with economic agents, are appointed at the expense of the funds transferred to educational institution by the contracting party.
The size of these grants is established in contracts between the parties, but it is not lower than the size of grants provided from the budget.
5. Determine that students of higher educational institutions and pupils of postaverages and postaverages of not tertiary vocational training and the average professional educational institutions except for having the permanent residence in the settlement in which the educational institution is located or in suburbs of this settlement are granted the right to two trips in year within the country (there and back) with compensation by the relevant educational institution from budgetary funds for students of the budget groups and of fees for training for students of contractual groups of 50% of cost of tickets for journey by intercity bus and railway transport.
6. The sizes of grants to foreign students, pupils and persons who study in the highest postaverage and postaverage not tertiary vocational training and post-university educational institutions of the Republic of Moldova according to interstate agreements, are established according to appendix No. 1.
Grants are provided to foreign doctoral candidates, resident doctors, clinical attending physicians, masterant, students and pupils who handed over session, irrespective of year of training and GPA.
7. During passing of student and work practice daily allowance and accommodation in the amount of 50 percent from daily allowance and the cost of accommodation established for workers and employees and also in complete size transportation expenses (there and back) from educational institution to location of the organization/company in which practice will be organized are paid to students and pupils.
8. Permit the highest and postaverage and not tertiary vocational training to educational institutions to provide postaverage social and deserved grants, financial support, awards, lump-sum allowances, including, in exceptional cases, for free treatment at the expense of the means received from rendering paid services, sponsorship and donations.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.