of December 8, 2006 No. 842
About day Kurman ayt and transfer of workers and the days off
According to Article 113 of the Labor code of the Kyrgyz Republic the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Announce in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic on December 31, 2006 in the afternoon of celebration Kurman ayt.
2. Because holidays have for the weekend on December 31, 2006 and on January 7, 2007 and for the purpose of ensuring good rest of citizens, to transfer:
- the day off on December 31, 2006 for January 2, 2007;
- the day off on January 7, 2007 for January 5, 2007;
- the working day on January 3, 2007 for December 30, 2006;
- rabochny day on January 4, 2007 on January 13, 2007.
3. Publish this resolution in mass media.
Prime Minister F.Kulov
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.