of July 22, 2022 No. 527
About approval of the Regulations on authorization of the radio-transmitting objects and approval of the radio frequencies distributed to services in the field of civil aviation
Based on Item and) parts (3) Article 6 and the subitem k) Item 5) parts (3) article 7 of the Aviation code of the Republic of Moldova No. 301/2017 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2018, Art. No. 95-104, 189), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
2. The permissions to the right of installation and operation of the radio-transmitting objects issued according to the Aviation rules of RAC-ATE approved by the order of Public administration of civil aviation No. 02/GEN of January 4, 2006 remain in force before the expiration of their action.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of infrastructure and regional development.
Deputy Prime Minister, minister of infrastructure and regional development
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of July 22, 2022 No. 527
1. This Provision establishes the procedures applied to process of registration of the radio-transmitting objects and also the procedures connected with issue, change, withdrawal of permissions to operate of the radio-transmitting objects and coordination of use of the aviation frequencies distributed to services in the field of civil aviation.
2. Requirements of this provision are applied:
1) to all radio-transmitting objects operated on earth's surface in the territory of the Republic of Moldova in strips of the radio frequencies distributed to services in the field of civil aviation according to the National table of distribution of frequency bands (further - NTRPCh);
2) to all radio-transmitting objects established onboard the civil air vehicles registered in the Republic of Moldova;
3) to all land radio-transmitting objects requiring planning and coordination of frequency according to the document of International Civil Aviation Organization (further - ICAO) - the Reference book on management of use of frequencies in the European region (further - EUR Doc. 011);
4) to the physical persons and legal entities performing activities in the field of civil aviation or the activities adjacent to the field of civil aviation, and operating the radio-transmitting objects which work in the frequency bands distributed to services in the field of civil aviation and also to the bodies of public management and other organizations performing radio communication in the frequency bands distributed to services in the field of civil aviation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.