of November 29, 2006 No. 1362
About approval of the Standard regulations on the organization and functioning of the centers for assistance and protection of the victims of human trafficking
For the purpose of accomplishment of the Law on the prevention and suppression of human trafficking of N241-XVI of October 20, 2005. (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2005, Art. N164-167, 812) and realization of provisions of the appendix N2 to the Order of the Government N1219 of November 9, 2001. "About statement of staff of National committee on fight against smuggling of people and the National actions plan on fight against smuggling of people" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2001, Art. N136-138, 1274), and also developments of services in assistance and protection of the victims of human trafficking DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve Standard regulations on the organization and functioning of the centers for assistance and protection of the victims of human trafficking it (is applied).
2. The centers providing services to the victims of human trafficking approve the regulations on the organization and functioning on the basis of the specified standard provision.
3. The expenses connected with the organization and functioning of the centers created by the Government or bodies of local public authority are performed within the assignments which are annually provided in the relevant budgets.
4. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs to ensure safety of the centers for assistance and protection of the victims of human trafficking.
5. To the Ministry of Labour, Social Protection and Family to coordinate opening of the relevant centers in the territory of the country and to perform monitoring of their activities.
Minister of Health and Social Affairs
Minister of Finance
Minister of Internal Affairs
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of November 29, 2006 No. 1362
1. The center of the help and protection of the victims of human trafficking (in dalneyshemtsentr) is the specialized agency providing services in assistance in (re-) to integration into families and into society.
2. The purpose of the center is provision of protection and temporary accommodation of the victims of human trafficking, their socialization and (re-) integration into family and society.
3. Tasks of the center are:
providing the suitable and safe temporary place of residence for the victims of human trafficking;
ensuring process of protection of the victims of human trafficking by means of rendering to them the help and high-quality services according to individual plans and the quality standards;
assistance to process of socialization and (re-) integration of the victims into family/society;
monitoring of post-integration provision of the victims in family and in community;
content, leaving and development of the child who fell victim of human trafficking according to age features;
assistance of socialization and (re-) integration of the child into biological/foster home and into community.
4. The center performs the activities based on the following principles:
observance of fundamental human rights and freedoms;
respect for the highest interests of the child and his rights;
providing right to informing;
complete freedom of the victim;
family and social reintegration;
maintaining confidentiality of private life and identity of the victims of human trafficking;
respect of opinion of the adult/child who is the victim and understanding of its problems;
social support and individual care.
5. The center performs the activities according to the current legislation, this provision and the quality standards.
6. Coordination, monitoring and assessment of activities of the center are performed by departments/management of the public assistance and protection of family.
7. The center is legal entity, has separate property, own balance, settlement accounts (in Moldovan lei and in foreign currency) and other accounts in financial institutions of the Republic of Moldova, stamp, seal, the form and symbolics.
8. Users of services of the center are the victims of human trafficking, and also the potential victims - citizens of the Republic of Moldova, and stateless persons who had the right to the permanent residence in the Republic of Moldova until crossing of the territory of other state (women, children, parents/children, men).
9. The center is established in coordination with the Ministry of Labour, Social Protection and Family according to the decision:
The governments, according to the offer of National committee on fight against human trafficking;
bodies of local public authority, according to the offer of the territorial commission on fight against human trafficking;
the international and non-governmental organizations, with informing National committee on fight against human trafficking;
bodies of public management and the non-governmental or private organizations, based on the agreement on joint activities.
10. The center provides separate placement for adults and children, the victims of human trafficking.
11. The center provides housing to the victims of human trafficking for a period of up to 30 days. For protection of the victim if it is necessary, the term of accommodation can be prolonged up to 6 months. In case when life and health of the victims of human trafficking are exposed to threat, the term of accommodation is prolonged for the period which is considered necessary for protection of the victims.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.