of September 23, 2022 No. 637
About procedure for determination, accounting of critical parameters and monitoring of traffic
Based on part five of article 17 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 5, 2008 "About traffic" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 313-Z
2. To provide to the Ministry of Internal Affairs on permanent basis development and updating of regulations of the organization of traffic.
3. To the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Ministry of Transport and Communications, local executive and administrative organs within the competence to organize accounting of critical parameters of traffic.
4. To republican state bodies to bring the regulatory legal acts into accord with this resolution and to take other measures for its realization.
5. Grant the right to the Ministry of Internal Affairs to explain questions of application of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of September 23, 2022 No. 637
1. This Provision establishes procedure for determination of critical parameters of traffic, conducting their accounting, and also implementation of monitoring of traffic for the purpose of the organization of traffic (further – ODD).
2. For the purposes of this provision the following terms and their determinations are used:
traffic monitoring – system of collection, processing, storage and data analysis about critical parameters of traffic;
regulations of ODD (further – NOD) – the requirements and (or) procedure established in technical regulatory legal acts in the field of the technical regulation and standardization regulating questions of traffic, accepted by the Ministry of Internal Affairs (further – the Ministry of Internal Affairs);
object of ODD – the road, road element, part (site) of the road or set of roads (taking into account different categories of highways and streets of settlements) from the operating or projectible ODD;
traffic parameter – the quantitative index characterizing traffic which can be determined with given accuracy.
3. Critical parameters of traffic are determined for roads (highways, streets of settlements), elements of roads and set of roads in borders of the settlement, area, area, republic.
4. The critical parameters characterizing traffic safety are determined by availability of danger to life and health of participants of traffic and include accident rate, social safety (elimination of the reasons and conditions promoting road traffic offense and (or) making of the road accidents (further – road accident), ecological safety.
5. The critical parameters characterizing efficiency of ODD are determined by availability of hindrances for movement and include mobility, availability, comfort.
6. Critical parameters of traffic depending on the purpose of use are subdivided on views on indicators of loading, condition, quality and object indicators according to appendix 1.
The structure of critical parameters of traffic is determined according to appendix 2.
Cost efficiency of actions for ODD is determined as the total decrease in losses in traffic referred to costs for implementation of actions for ODD.
Regulation of the service level on traffic safety is determined by NOD by the indicators characterizing accident rate.
7. Critical parameters of traffic are determined with given accuracy by measurement, calculation, the forecast during the designing and operation of objects of OOD.
8. Requirements to the accuracy of determination of critical parameters of traffic, procedure for their measurement, calculation, the forecast, regulation are provided by NOD.
9. Accounting of critical parameters of traffic within competence on permanent basis is made by the state bodies and authorized organizations performing traffic monitoring.
10. Sources of determination of critical parameters of traffic are:
data of accounting of road accident;
data of accounting of road traffic offenses;
this accounting of critical parameters of traffic of the Ministry of Internal Affairs, the Ministry of Transport and Communications, local executive and administrative organs;
data of accounting of critical parameters of traffic of owners of objects of ODD;
town-planning, architectural, construction projects of transport infrastructure;
reports on traffic researches;
data of measurements of intelligent transportation systems and ODD technical means;
data of owners of roads on operational road condition;
other data on traffic.
11. Requirements to accounting of critical parameters of traffic, the procedure of collection, storage, provision of data are determined by NOD.
12. Monitoring of traffic is performed for the purpose of forming and realization of state policy in the field of traffic, reasons for the choice of actions for ODD, forming of complex of actions for safety control of traffic and efficiency of ODD.
13. Traffic monitoring tasks:
determination and accounting of critical parameters of traffic;
assessment of security status of traffic and efficiency of ODD;
identification and forecasting of the factors influencing traffic safety and efficiency of ODD;
development of offers on development of concepts, programs, complex schemes ODD and ODD projects;
monitoring of changes of ODD;
coordination of actions of state bodies and other organizations in the field of traffic;
control in the field of traffic;
informing state bodies, legal entities and participants of traffic on traffic condition.
14. The concept of monitoring of traffic is determined by NOD.
The realization of the concept of monitoring of traffic is enabled within competence of the Ministry of Internal Affairs by the Ministry of Transport and Communications, local executive and administrative organs.
15. Taking into account the concept of monitoring of traffic monitoring of traffic is performed:
The Ministry of Internal Affairs – concerning all objects of ODD;
The Ministry of Transport and Communications – concerning republican highways;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.