Unofficial transfer (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
August 9, 2022
of August 6, 2022 No. 144
About approval of the Technique of carrying out inspection and registration of its results
According to the paragraph to third part two of article 39-2 of the Law of Ukraine "On regulation of town-planning activities", to the paragraph to the second Item 2 of the Procedure for carrying out the inspection of the construction objects accepted in operation approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 12, 2017 No. 257, to Item 8 of the Regulations on the Ministry of the development of communities and the territories of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 30, 2014 No. 197 (in edition of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 25, 2019 to No. 850), I ORDER:
1. Approve the Technique of carrying out inspection and registration of its results which is applied.
2. To management of technical regulation in construction (Voskoboynik A.) together with legal department (Matyash T.) in accordance with the established procedure to provide submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister Natalya Kozlovskaya.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of development of communities and the territories of Ukraine of August 6, 2022 No. 144
1. This Technique determines features of carrying out and registration of results of the inspection of objects (further - inspection) conducted according to Procedure for carrying out examination of the construction objects accepted in operation, the approved resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 12, 2017 No. 257, for the purpose of determination of actual state of object and assessment of its compliance to the main requirements to the buildings and constructions determined by the legislation and taking measures for ensuring reliability and safety during its operation.
2. This Technique is developed for use by contractors and customers of works on inspection of objects.
3. This Technique does not extend to the objects inspected with other purpose including for judicial construction technical expertize, implementation of actions of the state supervision (control), carrying out research inspections by the research organizations for receipt of scientific data, and also to inspection of objects of defense and special purpose, objects on which operation of the Law of Ukraine "Expatiates on use of nuclear energy and radiation safety" and objects of cultural heritage according to the Law of Ukraine "On protection of cultural heritage".
4. Inspection of the objects having industry specifics should be carried out taking into account provisions of this Technique, other regulatory legal acts, and also construction regulations and national standards in the respective sphere.
5. In this Technique terms are used in such values:
emergency damages - loss ekspluatatsionno suitable condition (operational suitability) of object in general or its separate components (building constructions and engineering systems), including violation of integrity, hermeticity, geometry and so forth as a result of the beyond design basis impacts caused by emergency situation and/or fighting (hit of weapons of destruction, explosions, the fires and so forth);
recovery - set of works on the object damaged as a result of emergency situations, military operations or acts of terrorism (further - the damaged object) which is carried out (including step by step) for the purpose of achievement of operational suitable condition of such object by the running, major repairs of object (parts of object) or reconstruction of object (separate parts of object);
the customer - the owner, the site manager or authorized body (executive body of village, settlement, city council or in cases, stipulated by the legislation, military authorities) according to which decision examination of object is conducted;
operational suitability - object capability (building constructions, engineering systems) to perform the set functions;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.