of November 13, 2006 No. 430
About approval of the Regulations on free providing with textbooks pupils of primary education
For the purpose of ensuring execution of the Order of the Government N448 of April 9, 1998. "About providing with textbooks pupils of primary and gymnasia education" (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 1998, Art. N62-65, 568), with subsequent changes, regulations of process of free providing with textbooks of pupils of primary education and according to the Decision of board of the Ministry of Public Education and youth of N13.2 of November 9, 2006. I order:
1. Approve, according to appendix, the provision "About Free Providing with Textbooks Pupils of Primary Education".
2. To provide to department of tutorials and education documents publication of the provision "About Free Providing with Textbooks Pupils of Primary Education" in the Official monitor of the Republic of Moldova.
3. This order becomes effective since January 1, 2007.
4. To impose control of execution of this order on Mr. Valentin Kruda, the deputy minister.
Minister of education
and youth Victor Tsvirkun
to the Order of the Ministry of Public Education and youth of November 13, 2006 No. 430
1. The provision "About Free Providing with Textbooks Pupils of Primary Education" (further - provision) is developed on the basis of the Order of the Government N448 of April 9, 1998. "About providing with textbooks pupils of primary and gymnasia education" (with subsequent changes and amendments) also establishes procedure for free providing with textbooks of pupils of IIV classes.
2. Pupils of the I-IV classes of all types of educational institutions are provided with school textbooks free of charge at the expense of the funds allocated from the government budget.
3. Circulations of the published textbooks for primary education are established on the basis of requests of educational institutions for the textbooks generalized by district/municipal authorities of education, youth and sport and represented annually till December 10 to the Ministry of Public Education and youth. Requests for textbooks for pupils of the I-V classes join also inventories in the amount of 10% of the maximum school enrollment for compensation of the lost and damaged textbooks, etc.
4. Textbooks for primary education take root only on the basis of competition which will be organized by the Ministry of Public Education and youth according to the existing regulations.
5. Textbooks are published periodically, as a rule, once in four years. Frequency of the edition of textbooks for pupils of the I-IV classes matches with the term of their use.
6. The term of use of textbooks by pupils of the I-IV classes affirms the Ministry of Public Education and youth which has the right to change it in case of amending in куррикулум on discipline. About change of term of use of textbooks appears at least one year prior to the termination of fixed term.
7. The textbooks "Abecedarul" and "Bukvar" for the 1st class approved by the Ministry of Public Education and youth (in the Romanian and Russian languages), are published annually and are provided to first graders in the form of gift for September 1.
8. Providing pupils of the I-IV classes with free textbooks is performed through school libraries.
9. The textbooks which are free of charge provided to pupils of the I-IV classes for one academic year at the end of the academic year return to school library, except for the textbooks provided in Item 7 of this provision.
10. The textbooks lost or damaged by pupils are replaced with parents textbooks of the same name. In exceptional cases the lost or damaged textbook can be replaced with other book which price is equal to purchase price of this textbook.
11. Damaged is considered the textbook in which there are no pages or which is brought to the condition which is not allowing its further use.
12. The list of free textbooks for pupils of the I-IV classes joins only obligatory textbooks approved by the Ministry of Public Education and youth.
13. As obligatory the textbooks approved by the Ministry of Public Education and youth and delivered in schools are determined.
Do not join in the list of obligatory textbooks:
a) alternative textbooks;
c) any other textbook which is not provided for its use for the term of at least 4 years;
c) printing notebooks, collections of texts and other additional developments to the used textbooks.
Use without fail of the materials specified in subitems and), c) and c) this Item, can be provided only from written consent of parents of pupils of the corresponding class.
14. Bibliotekonomichesky account of textbooks for pupils of the I-IV classes is kept according to the regulations regulating activities of libraries.
15. Financial accounting of textbooks for pupils of the I-IV classes is kept by accounts department of body of public management under which authority the school is.
16. Since 2007 financial expenses on development, the edition and distribution of textbooks for pupils of the I-IV classes of all types of schools become covered at the expense of the means of the government budget approved annually to the Ministry of Public Education and youth.
17. Distribution of textbooks will be performed by the Ministry of Public Education and youth on the basis of the signed contract according to the current legislation.
18. The head district/municipal authorities of education, youth and sport provide annual statements about use of textbooks by pupils of the I-IV classes till November 30, and till June 10 about the lost or damaged textbooks according to requirements of the Ministry of Public Education and youth.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.