of November 14, 2016 No. 664
About approval of anti-corruption standards of bodies of state revenues of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 18, 2015 "About anti-corruption" I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed anti-corruption standards of bodies of state revenues of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. To development department and coordination of Committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - Committee) to bring this order to the attention of structural divisions and territorial authorities of Committee.
3. I reserve control of execution of this order.
Approved by the Order и.о the Chairman of Committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 14, 2016, No. 664
1. Anti-corruption standards of bodies of state revenues of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - anti-corruption standards) are developed according to article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 18, 2015 "About anti-corruption", the Methodical recommendations about development of anti-corruption standards approved by the Agency of the Republic of Kazakhstan for public service and to anti-corruption for the isolated spheres of the public relations:
1) tax and customs administration;
2) law-enforcement activities.
2. Developer of anti-corruption standards is the Committee of state revenues of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
3. Anti-corruption standards are directed to establishment for the isolated sphere of the public relations of the system of recommendations directed to the prevention of corruption.
4. Tasks of development of anti-corruption standards are:
1) forming of steady anti-corruption behavior at persons working in the isolated sphere of the public relations;
2) timely identification of corruption manifestations and prevention of their negative effects.
5. The principles of anti-corruption standards are:
4) observance of the rights and legitimate interests of physical persons and legal entities and their protection against corruption manifestations;
5) non-admission of conflict of interest.
6. Anti-corruption standards determine actions and the solutions of the faces working in the isolated sphere of the public relations, directed to strict observance of statutory rules and prevention of corruption manifestations.
7. At the heart of anti-corruption standards direct actions for execution of job responsibilities from the point of view of non-admission of manifestations of corruption are pledged in case of:
1) the realization of the rights and legitimate interests of physical persons and legal entities in the field of affected by the anti-corruption standard;
2) preparation and adoption of management and other decisions within the competence;
3) to preparation of projects of regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4) other socially significant relations depending on specifics of the respective sphere of life activity.
2.1. in case of the realization of the rights and legitimate interests of physical persons and legal entities in the field of affected by the anti-corruption standard:
1) to promote strengthening of unity of the people of Kazakhstan and interethnic concord in the country, to relate validly to state and to other languages, traditions and customs of the people of Kazakhstan;
2) to be fair, fair, modest, to respect the commonly accepted moral ethical standards in the treatment of physical persons, representatives of legal entities and colleagues, to show politeness and correctness;
3) to provide legality and justice of the decisions made by them;
4) to provide transparency of decision making, affecting the rights and legitimate interests of physical persons and legal entities;
5) the actions and behavior not to be open to criticism from society, not to allow prosecution for criticism, to use constructive criticism for remedial action and improvement of the activities;
6) not to use official position for rendering influence on activities of state bodies, organizations, government employees and other persons in case of the solution of questions of personal nature;
7) not to spread the information untrue;
8) not to allow making of offenses and other offenses for which the law provides disciplinary, administrative or criminal liability;
9) not to allow illegal intervention in activities of other state bodies, the organizations and subjects of entrepreneurship.
2.2. by preparation and adoption of management and other decisions within the competence:
1) to report on the direct or direct head on emergence of conflict of interest, personal interest on duty, on inducement to corruption behavior and receipt of gifts;
2) not to be guided by private and selfish interests in case of execution of job responsibilities;
3) to abstain from the address to colleagues and heads with the illegal requests breaking established procedure of relations which can exert impact on adoption of the impartial office decision by them;
4) not to decline and not to encourage other persons on making of corruption offenses;
Not to grant 5) to colleagues, heads and other officials gifts and not to render not office services for obtaining with use of ex-officio full powers of property benefit, the benefit or benefit;
6) not to accept gifts in connection with execution of ex-officio full powers;
7) not to use the office and other information which is not subject to distribution for the purpose of obtaining or extraction of the property and not property benefits and benefits;
8) to refuse position assignment if it is connected with direct subordination or submission to control of faces consisting in the close related relations (parents, spouses, brothers, sisters, children);
9) to show activity in anti-corruption, disclosure of corruption offenses;
10) without delay to report on management on the corruption facts which became known, and also on inducement to receipt of any benefit for accelerated prosecution of materials or red tape;
Without delay in writing to report 11) to the direct head about doubts in legitimacy of the order received for execution;
12) to address higher management if the direct head himself is involved in conflict of interest;
13) to support and demand from colleagues of respect for high legal and anti-corruption culture;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.