Unofficial translation (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
of September 13, 2022 No. 1030
Some questions of identification of objects of the increased danger
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for identification of objects of the increased danger and conducting their accounting which is applied.
2. Make changes which are applied to resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
3. Recognize invalid resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine according to the list which is attached.
4. To provide to public service on emergency situations accounting of objects of the increased danger and maintaining the State register of objects of the increased danger.
To the Ministry of Internal Affairs together with Public service on emergency situations within nine months from the date of entry into force of this resolution according to requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About public electronic registers" to develop and submit to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine the draft of the resolution concerning functioning and maintaining the State electronic register of objects of the increased danger.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 13, 2022, No. 1030
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of reference of objects on which installations are placed, storages (reservoirs, vessels), pipelines, machines, aggregates, processing equipment (equipment), constructions or complex of the constructions located within object on the Earth's surface or underground (further - production unit) in which it is temporarily or constantly used, processed, made, one or several dangerous substances, to objects of the increased danger of the corresponding class are transported, stored.
2. Identification of objects of the increased danger is carried out by legal or physical persons entrepreneurs (further - the subject of managing) concerning the objects which are in their property or use.
Identification of objects of the increased danger in relation to designed projects is carried out by customers of construction.
Identification of objects of the increased danger concerning objects, information on which is the state secret, is carried out with observance of requirements of the corresponding regulatory legal acts.
3. The terms used in this Procedure have the following value:
The state electronic register of objects of the increased danger (further - the register) - information and communication system which is created according to requirements of the Law of Ukraine "About public electronic registers" which holder is GSChS and which provides collection, accumulating, protection, accounting, reflection, processing of register data and provision of register information, and also electronic interaction between physical persons and legal entities, state bodies, local government bodies for the purpose of receipt of information determined by the legislation in the field of activity connected with objects of the increased danger;
category of danger - group of criteria within each class of danger of dangerous substance with determination of degree of danger;
class of danger of dangerous substance (class of dangerous substance) - nature of physical danger of dangerous substance, health hazard of the person or the environment;
the message on results of identification of object of the increased danger (further - the message in the OPO-1) form - the document which is created in the Register (before introduction of the Register in action it is constituted by the subject of managing) by results of identification of object of the increased danger.
Other terms are used in the value given in the Code of civil protection of Ukraine, the Law of Ukraine "About objects of the increased danger" and also in GOST 2960-94 ("The organization of industrial production. Basic concepts. Terms and determinations").
4. Identification of object of the increased danger is carried out by three stages.
5. At the first stage the list of dangerous substances with the individual names, classes of dangerous substances and categories of danger given respectively in tables 1 and 2 of appendix 1, which are placed is constituted or can take place in production units on object according to project and technical documentation.
If dangerous substances have the properties allowing to carry them to several classes of dangerous substances or categories of danger for the purposes of identification of objects of the increased danger the smallest threshold mass of dangerous substances is applied.
Mixes according to their properties are considered the same as net substances.
6. At the second stage the list of production units which contain the dangerous substances determined according to Item 5 of this Procedure is constituted.
7. At the third stage the mass of dangerous substance in each separate production unit is determined and calculation of lump of dangerous substances separately for each individual name of the dangerous substance determined according to the table 1 of appendix 1 is made. In case of lack of the name of the available dangerous substance in the specified table calculation of lump of dangerous substances of the corresponding class of the dangerous substance (category of danger) determined according to the table 2 of appendix 1 is made.
8. Lump of dangerous substance undertakes:
1) for storages (reservoirs) - the total mass of dangerous substance which can be placed in them in case of the most admissible loading according to project or technical documentation, taking into account requirements of regulatory legal acts;
2) for technological installations - the total weight which can be placed in devices and pipelines according to project or technical documentation;
3) for the equipment of columned type - the total mass of dangerous substance in case of the maximum level of liquid on plates. For devices in which fillers with the porous inert circle are used the total mass of dangerous substance is determined taking into account the maximum amount of free space;
4) for linear part of the pipeline pipeline, nefteproduktoprovodny and other pipeline systems for transportation of liquid dangerous substances - the total mass of the dangerous substance which is in linear part of the pipeline between two locking devices and total weight which can be allocated during the time established for detection of leakage of substance and implementation of overlapping of locking devices according to the project documentation, and for inside pipelines - the total mass of dangerous substance in all pipeline.
For total calculation of mass of oil, oil products and other dangerous substances parameters of the project mode of operation of bulk distribution lines and processing equipment and project reservoir of reservoir parks are used;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.