Unofficial translation (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
of September 2, 2022 No. 980
About approval of the Procedure for use of funds from the account for ensuring social protection of veterans of war and members of their families and introduction of amendments to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 19, 2022 No. 472
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
2. Bring in the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 19, 2022 No. 472 "Some questions of use of the means arriving into official accounts for donations in support of Ukraine" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2022, No. 35, the Art. 1915, No. 39, the Art. 2102, No. 41, the Art. 2235, No. 44, the Art. 2400, No. 48, the Art. 2652) changes which are applied.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 2, 2022, No. 980
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of funds from the current account opened in National Bank Minveteranov, arriving in national and foreign currency from physical persons and legal entities, residents and nonresidents as charitable gifts, the humanitarian assistance, grants and gifts for ensuring social protection of veterans of war and members of their families (further - means).
Funds from the specified account are aimed at providing social protection of veterans of war, persons, having special merits before the Homeland (further - veterans), members of families of such persons, members of families the died (died) veterans of war and members of families of the died (died) Defenders and Defenders of Ukraine (further - members of families of veterans).
2. In this Procedure terms are used in the value given in the Budget code of Ukraine, the Laws of Ukraine "About the status of veterans of war, guarantees of their social protection", "About charity and charitable organizations", "About public associations" and other legal acts for provision of charitable gifts, the humanitarian assistance, grants and gifts and so forth.
3. Receivers of means are:
regional and Kiev city military (state) authorities; district military (state) authorities;
military authorities of settlements, executive bodies of village, settlement, city councils;
regional or district military civil authorities, military civil authorities of settlements;
companies, organizations and organizations (including charitable organizations and public associations) all patterns of ownership.
4. Funds are allocated on:
1) ensuring provision of rehabilitation, medical and psychological services to veterans and members of families of veterans, including abroad, and also payment of transportation (transportation) to the place of rehabilitation;
2) the redemption of premises for veterans and members of families of veterans whose housing is destroyed it (is destroyed) as a result of the armed aggression of the Russian Federation;
3) ensuring provision to veterans and members of families of veterans of services in professional orientation and professional training, including payment of accommodation at time of provision of such services;
4) ensuring participation of veterans and members of families of veterans in sports and improving and sporting events;
5) support of projects of entrepreneurial initiatives of veterans and members of their families.
Minveteranov can use funds from the invoice for payment of banking services, and also in case of commission expenses within agreement performance of the bank account with National Bank.
5. Minveteranov performs distribution of means in the directions specified in item 4 of this Procedure based on the provided receivers determined in Item 3 presents of the Procedure, requests by the form approved Minveteranov which will be promulgated on the official website Minveteranov in the announcement of the beginning of order taking.
In the announcement it is specified:
the commitment form on receipt of means for ensuring social protection of veterans and members of families of veterans (further - the request) which, in particular, contains information on details of the corresponding account of the receiver of means, the directions and the amounts of use of means, financial reasons;
term of acceptance and method of application and documents;
contact information for application and documents.
Applications of receivers of means are submitted electronically to the address: email@example.com.
6. Requests of receivers of means in which the directions provide assistance to the bigger number of veterans and members of families of veterans are priority. All other requests are considered according to the procedure of priority.
7. Minveteranov makes the decision on distribution of means within available on the current account Minveteranov opened in National Bank, means.
The decision on distribution of means is the basis for transfer Minveteranov of funds from the current account Minveteranov opened in National Bank into accounts of receivers of means.
If the receiver of means is budgetary institution, means in national currency are transferred Minveteranov into the accounts opened in bodies of Treasury for code of budget classification 25020200 "Receipts which receive budgetary institutions from the companies, the organizations, physical persons and from other budgetary institutions for accomplishment of target actions, including actions for alienation for social needs of the parcels of land and other real estate units located on them which are in private property of physical persons or legal entities" for use in accordance with the established procedure.
8. Receivers of means:
provide use of means in the directions determined Minveteranov;
weekly submit the report on their use to Minveteranov;
in case of formation of balance return them on the current account Minveteranov opened in National Bank;
bear legal accountability for reliability of the submitted documents and target use of means.
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 2, 2022 No. 980
1. Add the resolution with Item 4-5 of the following content:
"4-5. To provide to the ministry of cases of veterans in coordination with National Bank opening of the current account for receipt of funds in national and foreign currency from physical persons and legal entities, residents and nonresidents as charitable gifts, the humanitarian assistance, grants and gifts for ensuring social protection of veterans of war and members of their families.".
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.