of September 2, 2022 No. 584
About Single classification of types of tourism
Based on Item 2 of article 5 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of November 11, 2021 "About tourism" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 129-Z
2. To the Ministry of Sport and tourism to take measures for implementation of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Approved by the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of September 2, 2022 No. 584
1. This Provision determines procedure for forming and conducting Single classification of types of tourism in the Republic of Belarus (further - Single classification).
2. For the purposes of this provision terms in the values established in Item 1 of article 1 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About tourism" are used and also the following terms are applied:
tourism type - set of the homogeneous tourist travel combined on general classification signs for certain type of tourism;
classification signs of type of tourism - the elements of content of type of tourism allowing to carry homogeneous tourist travel to the corresponding type of tourism.
3. Single classification includes the following information:
list of types of tourism;
determinations of types of tourism;
classification signs of types of tourism;
Determination of type of tourism contains concept of the corresponding type of tourism in Single classification, and also establishes its description, features, distinctive signs and other characteristics.
Tourism types in Single classification are determined by the following categories:
purposes of tourists, tourists;
the vehicles used when making tourist travel;
the tourist resources visited by tourists, tourists.
4. The list of types of tourism, their determination and classification signs are established by the Ministry of Sport and tourism.
Inclusion of types of tourism in Single classification is performed by the Ministry of Sport and tourism, including based on offers of local executive and administrative organs, other state bodies, and also subjects of the tourist industry, citizens.
Offers on inclusion of types of tourism in Single classification go in written or electronic form to the Ministry of Sport and tourism with appendix to them of the reasons containing:
tourism type, determination of type of tourism and classification signs of type of tourism;
purpose of inclusion of type of tourism in Single classification.
5. For forming and conducting Single classification by the Ministry of Sport and tourism is created council which:
considers offers on inclusion of types of tourism in Single classification;
takes out the written conclusion about feasibility or inexpediency of inclusion of types of tourism in Single classification.
The staff of council and procedure for its work are determined by the order of the Minister of sport and tourism.
6. The written conclusion of council specified in paragraph three of part one of Item 5 of this provision is the basis for preparation of the decision of the Ministry of Sport and tourism about inclusion of type of tourism in Single classification.
7. Single classification is conducted in the form established by the Ministry of Sport and tourism.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.