of July 4, 2017 No. 504
About approval of the Regulations on training of foreigners in educational institutions of the Republic of Moldova and recognition voided some Orders of the Government
Based on article 150 of the Code of the Republic of Moldova about education No. 152 of July 17, 2014 (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2014, Art. No. 319-324, 634), with subsequent changes, and considering obligations assumed by the Republic of Moldova in the context of accession to Bologna Process, and also for the purpose of support of the academic mobility in the higher education the Government DECIDES:
1. Approve Regulations on training of foreigners in educational institutions of the Republic of Moldova according to appendix No. 1.
2. To the Ministry of Public Education together with the central industry bodies of the state, the given authority in the field, and educational institutions of the Republic of Moldova to provide realization of provisions of this resolution within the means which are annually provided in the budget.
3. Recognize invalid some orders of the Government according to appendix No. 2.
Minister of Internal Affairs
Appendix No. 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of July 4, 2017 No. 504
1. The regulations on training of foreigners in educational institutions of the Republic of Moldova (further - the Provision) establish the procedure of acceptance of foreigners in organizations of the Republic of Moldova of general, professional and higher education, condition of receipt of consent of the Ministry of Public Education, and also obligation of educational institutions on the organization of training process for foreigners.
2. In the context of this provision the concept "foreigner" determined in article 3 of the Law on regime of foreigners in the Republic of Moldova No. 200 of July 16, 2010 is used.
3. Action of this provision does not extend to the citizens of the Republic of Moldova having nationality of other state according to part 4) of article 24 of the Law on nationality of the Republic of Moldova No. 1024-XIV of June 2, 2000.
4. Foreigners are enlisted in educational institutions of the Republic of Moldova according to the existing national legal system, international agreements, international/regional projects / programs which party the Republic of Moldova is the agreements signed between educational institutions accredited in accordance with the established procedure, and also with the individual agreements signed between foreigners and educational institutions.
The foreigners allowed to training in educational institutions of the Republic of Moldova shall observe the Constitution and the legislation of the Republic of Moldova, the requirement of this provision, and also internal regulations of educational institution, with implementation of the rights and obligations provided in them.
5. Acceptance of foreigners in educational institutions of the Republic of Moldova is performed according to the Code about education No. 152 of July 17, 2014 and the regulations regulating procedure for acceptance and the organization of educational process at all education levels, as follows:
1) in educational institutions of the Republic of Moldova - on the conditions established for citizens of the state;
2) in the public and private institutions of professional and higher education on places with introduction of tuition fee by physical persons and legal entities on the basis of the contract concluded with educational institution;
3) on the places financed from the government budget for the foreigners enlisted for study according to international agreements in the field of education which party the Republic of Moldova is.
Educational institutions of the Republic of Moldova organize educational process for foreigners according to the programs accredited educational.
On mutual basis members of personnel of the diplomatic missions, consular departments and international organizations located in the Republic of Moldova and also members of their families for stay them in missions in the Republic of Moldova are allowed to transfer to training at any of step and level, without introduction of tuition fee and in addition to plans (state order) of training of specialists for professions, specialties and the general directions. Transfer for study is performed on the basis of the order of the minister of education after coordination with educational institutions, based on request of diplomatic mission / the international organization.
The educational places provided in paragraph one are engaged on the basis of the places specified in plans (state order) of training of specialists for professions, specialties and the general directions within opportunities for transfer according to the procedure of acceptance established by educational institution.
6. The foreigners studying in educational institutions acquire the right to temporary stay for study and the temporary residence permit according to the procedure, provided by the Law No. 200 of July 16, 2010 on regime of foreigners in the Republic of Moldova.
7. Transfer of foreigners in educational institutions of the Republic of Moldova is performed with the consent of the Ministry of Public Education issued according to this Provision.
8. Training of foreigners is performed in Romanian or, at the request of candidates, in other language, depending on opportunities of educational institution.
9. Transfer of foreign citizens on training programs according to which training process of foreigners is performed in Romanian is caused by acquisition or demonstration of skills of communication in Romanian.
10. Skills of communication in Romanian in which educational process will be performed can be received within training courses for foreigners. On these rates foreigners acquire knowledge corresponding to profile of future professional training.
11. Candidates can be enlisted on training courses for foreigners in the educational institutions having adopted agendas for the organization of the corresponding rates.
12. Duration of training courses for foreigners constitutes 8 months and after their termination the certificate on the termination, according to the sample approved by the Ministry of Public Education is issued.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.