of June 30, 2017 No. UP-5099
About measures for radical improvement of conditions for development of the information technology industry in the republic
The step-by-step reforms undertaken in recent years on implementation of information and communication technologies (further - ICT) to all spheres of public administration and provision of the state services allowed to achieve significant progress in promotion of information services, development and realization of the "electronic government" system, creation of effective mechanisms of establishing dialog with the people and the timely solution of pressing problems of the population on places.
At the same time, despite the achieved results, the current state of development of information technologies and their implementation in economy industries, and also level of export of domestic software products still remain low, the scientific and educational capacity of the country for forming of the competitive and high-productive information technology industry is under-exploited.
The operating organizational and economic conditions in the republic do not promote further development of this industry taking into account low competitive advantage of the country in comparison with the conditions created in the foreign countries showing rapid growth in the field of ICT.
Rapid development of ICT, opening new opportunities, imposes high requirements of scales of the state support and gain of line items of the republic in the global market of ICT.
For the purpose of creating favorable conditions for forming and active development of the high-tech industries of economy based on use of ICT, further deepening of integration of science, education and production in this industry due to provision of additional benefits and preferences to developers and customers of products of information technologies, increases in export of products of ICT, and also stimulation of attraction of domestic and foreign investments:
1. Ceased to be valid
2. Determine that the Technological park of software products and information technologies (further - Technopark) is created on exterritoriality within the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan with accommodation of residents of Technopark in all territory of the republic for the purpose of creating favorable conditions for development of production of information technologies.
3. Ceased to be valid
4. Ceased to be valid
5. Exempt for up to January 1, 2028 residents of Technopark from:
customs payments (except for customs fees) for the equipments imported for own needs, component parts, details, nodes, technological documentation, the software which are not made in the Republic of Uzbekistan according to the lists approved in accordance with the established procedure;
6. Ceased to be valid
7. To the ministry of development of information technologies and communications together with the Ministry of Finance and the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
to annually analyze extent of influence of the provided privileges and preferences for development of the national market of ICT, competitiveness of software products and services ICT in the internal and external markets, with the subsequent entering of analysis results into Coordination council;
enter till November 1, 2017 to Coordination council of the offer on feasibility of further functioning of the National register of software developers created according to the resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 20, 2013 No. PP-2042 "About measures for further gain of stimulation of domestic software developers".
8. Determine that income in work payment type gained till January 1, 2028 by workers according to employment contracts with residents of Technopark:
tax with the income tax on fixed rate of 7,5 of percent;
do not join in amount of gross annual incomes of the physical persons determined for the purpose of the taxation.
9. To the ministry of development of information technologies and communications together with the Central bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan in three-months time to take necessary measures for full functioning in the republic of system of acceptance of the international payment cards for payment of goods and services, and also transfer on bank accounts of residents of the Republic of Uzbekistan of currency earnings from sales of goods and services through on-line shops on the worldwide information network the Internet.
10. To provide to the ministry of investments and foreign trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan on permanent basis promotion of products of information technologies of residents of Technopark abroad.
11. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan to approve Regulations on the Innovative center in a month, having provided in it procedure:
organizations of activities of the Innovative center and Coordination council;
registration of legal entities as residents of the Innovative center taking into account determination of specific criteria of receipt of resident status;
applications of the special currency mode for residents of the Innovative center.
12. National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan, National news agency of Uzbekistan to organize extended coverage in mass media of activities of Technopark.
13. To impose control of execution of this Decree on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan A. N. Aripov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.