of April 14, 2004 No. 69
About approval of the Instruction about procedure for acceptance and leave of the precious metals and gemstones and products containing them the State storage of values of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus
According to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of April 19, 2006 No. 260 "About approval of the Regulations on the State fund of precious metals and gemstones of the Republic of Belarus" and based on the Regulations on the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus approved by the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of October 31, 2001 No. 1585, the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES:
Approve the enclosed Instruction about procedure for acceptance and leave and (or) sale of the precious metals and gemstones and products containing them by the State storage of values of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus.
First Deputy Minister
A. I. Sverzh
Approved by the Resolution of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus of April 14, 2004 No. 69
1. This Instruction establishes procedure for acceptance of the precious metals or their alloys, gemstones and products containing them, including metal products, jewelry, dental products, coins, the laboratory equipment, works of art, nuggets, objects of faleristika and religious cult and their scrap (further - values) delivered by legal entities, individual entrepreneurs, transferred by authorized (competent) state bodies in cases, stipulated by the legislation, donated by physical persons to the state, not demanded from the pawnshops which carried over the state on the bases, stipulated by the legislation, transferred in other cases established by the legislation in the State storage of values of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus (further - Gokhran), and also procedure for leave of values from Gokhran.
Values in which precious metals or their alloys are in type of incrustation, notches and coverings, fabric exhibits in which precious metals or their alloys in the form of threads, wire, spangles and other small jewelry (sewing, brocade, laces, fringe, etc.), and also scrap and waste from use of devices, the equipment, computer, medical and other facilities, means of communication and telecommunications, components from them, from the used film photox-ray materials, accumulators, the electrostarting equipment, waste of different productions, products from non-noble materials are used are not accepted by Gokhran.
2. For the purposes of this Instruction the following terms and their determinations are used:
dental products - the products from alloys of precious metals which are applied in orthopedic stomatology;
competent authority - the court making decisions on the address of values to property of the state (the income of the republican budget), the address of collection on them;
the laboratory equipment - laboratory glassware, accessories laboratory, the mixers and other products from precious metals and their alloys applied in case of laboratory researches;
weight ligaturny - the mass of the homogeneous mix from several substances received in the melted condition and having properties of metal;
lump - the actual mass of product (products) including the mass of own product and the components which are not separated under the terms of delivery;
weight in purity - the mass of chemical element in alloy and other connections;
metal products - products from precious metals made according to technical documentation in the form of ingots, granules, powder, hire, books of gold leaf or silver, etc.;
the receiver - the legal entity, the individual entrepreneur receiving values from Gokhran;
the supplier - the legal entity, the individual entrepreneur, authorized (competent) body, the supplying (handing-over) values in Gokhran;
authorized body - court, the state body which is directly performing the inventory, arrest, confiscation of values.
3. Acceptance of values by Gokhran is performed in the form of valuable sending. Acceptance of the values donated by physical person to the state in open form according to the statement with registration at its presence of the inventory on the values in open form accepted by Gokhran according to appendix 1 to this Instruction is allowed.
4. The values accepted in Gokhran shall be packed in wooden (clapboard or plywood), the metal, plastic boxes or cardboard boxes sheathed by fabric with internal seam or placed in the tarpaulin sacks or sacks from other strong fabric excluding access to attachment without damage of cover, slings and seals or seals except accepted in open form. Lack of outside covering from fabric or sack in the presence of system of the bindings which are completely excluding access to attachment without their violation is allowed for wooden and metal boxes. Bindings shall be sealed or sealed up. The metal products in the form of powder shall be packed into the sealed-up plastic banks or ampoules according to requirements of the regulating documentation of the manufacturer.
Acceptance of values in Gokhran in paper packets is not allowed.
When packaging values in the place of proshivaniye of sack sealing is made or the label on which details, with the place of internal deepening for sealing by seal on sealing wax are applied fastens plywood (or from other material) (or other special material). Mass gross of packing case shall not exceed 15 kg, for metal products - no more than 50 kg.
5. Packaging shall exclude movement of values in sending. Products (group of products) or their part shall be packed into individual container in the form of covers (packets) from polyethylene film, boxes of any material, cases with indication of on them line item according to the inventory. Products are grouped and register in the inventory by types of tests of metals with summing up on tests.
To each Item of the inventory there shall correspond separate packaging with values.
6. The supplier when sending sending with values in Gokhran constitutes the following accompanying documents: the letter, the inventory of products from the precious metals and gemstones which are handed over in Gokhran according to appendix 2 to this Instruction (further - the inventory of products) or the inventory on the handed-over gemstones in Gokhran according to appendix 3 to this Instruction (further - the inventory of gemstones) in triplicate.
The letter is sent by the supplier to Head department of precious metals and gemstones of the Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Belarus (further - Dragmet) e later than in two days prior to delivery of values to Gokhran. In the letter the position, surname, own name and middle name (in the presence) of the representative of the supplier who is handing over values, bank details if necessary for money transfer for the delivered values are specified.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 40000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.