Unofficial translation (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
of July 29, 2022 No. 894
About establishment of terms before which dealers shall provide possibility of implementation of clearing settlements (including with use of electronic means of payment, payment applications or payment devices) for the goods (the provided services) sold by them
According to part of the twenty ninth article 38 of the Law of Ukraine "About payment services" the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
1. Determine that dealers shall provide possibility of implementation of clearing settlements (including with use of electronic means of payment, payment applications or payment devices) for the goods (the provided services) sold by them, including goods (services), the realization (rendering) of which is enabled remotely:
1) since January 1, 2023 - the dealers performing economic activity in settlements with population size more than 25 thousand people (except the dealers specified in subitem 4 of this Item);
2) since January 1, 2024 - the dealers performing economic activity in settlements with the population size from 5 to 25 thousand people (except the dealers specified in subitem 4 of this Item);
3) since January 1, 2025 - the dealers performing economic activity in settlements with population size less than 5 thousand people (except the dealers specified in the subitem 4 presents of Item);
4) since January 1, 2026 - dealers - physical persons entrepreneurs - the payers of the single tax of the first group, dealers performing trade with use of vending machines, exit (portable) trade, sale of with own hand grown up or fattened products.
2. Determine that requirements of Item 1 of this resolution do not extend to dealers who perform economic activity in the territories of territorial communities which are located around carrying out military (fighting) operations or which are in temporary occupation, cordon (blocking) which list is approved by the order of the Ministry of questions of reintegration of temporarily occupied territories, and within three months after the termination of carrying out military (fighting) operations in such territories and/or deokkupation, releases from environment (blocking) of these territories.
3. Declare invalid the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 29, 2010 No. 878 "About implementation of calculations for the sold goods (the provided services) with use of special means of payment" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2010, No. 74, the Art. 2622).
4. This resolution becomes effective from the date of its publication, except Item 3 of this resolution which becomes effective since January 1, 2023.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.