of August 15, 2022 No. 528
About introduction of licensing of export of crystal white sugar
Based on articles 29 and 47 of the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014 and subitem 1.5 of Item 1 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of April 5, 2016 "About state regulation of foreign trade activity" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 124
1. Determine that under the one-time licenses granted by the Ministry of anti-monopoly regulation and trade (further - MARCH) in coordination with the Belarusian state concern of the food industry Belgospishcheprom (further - Belgospishcheprom concern) according to the procedure, similar the established Rules of issue of licenses and import permits and (or) commodity import provided by appendix to the Protocol on measures of non-tariff regulation concerning the third countries (appendix No. 7 to the Agreement on the Eurasian Economic Union of May 29, 2014), perform export:
out of limits of the Republic of Belarus in state members of the Eurasian Economic Union (further - EEU) crystal white sugar (code of the single Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of EEU 1701 99 100 *) (further - goods) regardless of country of source;
out of limits of customs area of EEU in the Republic of Belarus to the states which are not state members of EEU, goods regardless of country of source in case of its room under customs procedures of export, temporary export, outward processing and re-export (further - customs procedures).
* The goods are determined only by code of the single Commodity nomenclature of foreign economic activity of EEU, the short name is provided only for convenience of use.
2. The decision on refusal in approval of issue of one-time licenses by Belgospishcheprom concern is made in the cases provided in article 25 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of October 28, 2008 No. 433-Z "About bases of ministerial procedures" and also in case of lack of the free resources providing the need for goods in the domestic market of the Republic of Belarus for date of giving in Belgospishcheprom concern of the statement and other documents by the interested person for receipt of such approval.
3. Approval of issue of licenses is performed by putting down on the statement for licensing of the signature of person authorized on approval and impress of a seal of Belgospishcheprom concern.
4. The measure of non-tariff regulation specified in Item 1 of this resolution also extends to goods which are placed under customs procedures in the Republic of Belarus before entry into force of this resolution and whose actual evacuation out of limits of the Republic of Belarus according to customs procedures is performed after entry into force of this resolution.
5. Action of Item 1 of this resolution does not extend to goods:
the EEU which is taken out out of limits of the Republic of Belarus to state members and the states which are not state members of EEU for rendering the international humanitarian assistance to foreign states based on decisions of the Government of the Republic of Belarus, and also as supplies;
moved within the international transit carriages which are beginning and coming to an end outside customs area of EEU;
the EEU other than the Republic of Belarus placed under customs procedures in state member moved with transit through the territory of the Republic of Belarus.
6. In part two of Item 2 of the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of March 25, 2022 "About change of the resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of September 24, 2021 No. 548" the words "till August 17, 2022." shall be replaced with words No. 174 "till February 17, 2023".
7. To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in accordance with the established procedure to notify the Eurasian economic commission on introduction of the measure of non-tariff regulation specified in Item 1 of this resolution.
Item 6 - since August 16, 2022;
Items 1-5 - since August 18, 2022 are also effective within six months;
other provisions of this resolution - after its official publication.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.