of August 9, 2022 No. 515
About implementation of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of December 14, 2021 No. 134-Z "About change of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About traffic"
Based on the paragraph of the ninth of article 10 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of January 5, 2008 "About traffic" and in pursuance of paragraph two of article 3 of the Law of the Republic of Belarus of December 14, 2021 No. 134-Z "About change of the Law of the Republic of Belarus "About traffic" the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus DECIDES: No. 313-Z
1. Establish requirements to design of wheel tractors, trail cars to them and self-propelled machines which are result of individual creativity in case of their participation in traffic according to appendix.
2. Approve Regulations on procedure for confirmation of conformity to requirements to design of wheel tractors, trail cars to them and the self-propelled machines which are result of individual creativity in case of their participation in traffic it (is applied).
3. Grant to the Ministry of Agriculture and Food the right to explain questions of application of this resolution.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus
to the Resolution of Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus of August 9, 2022 No. 515
1. These requirements extend to wheel tractors, trail cars to them and the self-propelled machines (further, unless otherwise specified, – machines) which are result of individual creativity, manufactured by physical persons for own needs, are not intended for release into the stream of commerce in the territory of the Republic of Belarus or other state member of the Eurasian Economic Union during business activity on non-paid or paid basis. Compliance of design of machines to requirements to design is sufficient condition for their participation in traffic.
2. These requirements do not extend to machines:
the made legal entity or physical person registered as the individual entrepreneur, performing on its own behalf production or production and realization of machines for the purpose of distribution during business activity on non-paid or paid basis;
made in the conditions of serial production, re-equiped after release into the stream of commerce when implementing their repair by the change of their type and (or) assignment or modification of machine design connected with dismantle or installation of new component parts;
the regulations of technical regulatory legal acts, technical regulations of the Customs union and the Eurasian Economic Union which are object (further – TNPA).
3. For the purposes of these requirements terms and their determinations in the values established by the Traffic regulations approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Belarus of November 28, 2005 No. 551, and also the following terms and their determinations are used:
the small-size tractor – the universal small-size mobile energy remedy based on the biaxial landing gear made in the form of the tractor or self-propelling landing gear, intended for the drive of replaceable hinged or trailing farm and other vehicles;
fully (operational) loaded mass – the mass of the equipped tractor with the driver;
trail car – the vehicle towed by the tractor intended for carriage of goods of agricultural or forestry and landscape purpose. Trail cars at which part of vertical load is transferred to the towing tractor (semitrailer trucks) also belong to trail cars.
4. Wheel tractors according to their dimensions and capacity are subdivided into tractors and small-size tractors which have engine power to 19 kilowatts, outline dimensions on width no more than 1550 millimeters and transport speed to 25 kilometers per hour.
5. Wheel tractors and self-propelled machines shall be supplied with devices for fixture of fire appliances, the first-aid kit of first aid and exterior mirrors of rear view.
Extraction of emergency firefighting equipment and medicines shall be performed without use of the tool.
6. Rated power level of the engine of the tractor shall not exceed 80 kilowatts.
7. Dimensions of the tractor shall not exceed:
on width – 2500 millimeters;
on height – 2500 millimeters.
8. The corner of lateral static stability of the tractor shall be at least 35 degrees.
9. Transport speed of the tractor shall not exceed 30 kilometers per hour.
10. Load of steered wheels of the wheel tractor shall be at least 0,2 of its fully (operational) loaded mass.
11. The brake system of the tractor shall provide braking distance on dry level section of paved road with the initial speed of movement of 20 kilometers per hour – no more 6,4 of meter, 10 kilometers per hour – no more 2,1 of meter, misalignment of movement in braking time – no more 0,5 of meter.
The parking brake the tractor on bias shall deduct at least 18 interests.
13. The design of cabin or framework of safety, glass of cabin of the tractor shall exclude injuring of the driver.
14. The workplace of the driver of the tractor shall provide good visibility in case of connection of machines, and also on the front of movement of the aggregate.
15. The tractor cabin (in case of its availability) shall be equipped with window wipers of lobbies and rear screens, exterior mirror of rear view with adjustment of its provision, the sun-protection hood protecting face of the driver from sunshine.
16. The cabin of the tractor shall have emergency accesses which can serve doors, windows and hatches.
Emergency accesses shall open without the tool.
17. Doors of cabin of the tractor shall be equipped with locks and be stopped automatically in extreme positions.
18. Levers and pedals of control of the tractor shall move and have easily the reliable securing devices excluding spontaneous inclusion and switching off of transfers and drives of operating parts.
19. The filling mouths of fuel tanks and engine cooling system of the tractor equipped with traffic jams shall be out of cabin.
The arrangement of filling mouths shall be such that when filling hit of fuel on the part of the tractor capable to ignite it was excluded. Traffic jams of fuel tanks shall be hermetic.
20. The design of cowl or the lifted tractor barriers in case of the lifted provision shall exclude possibility of their spontaneous lowering.
21. Rudder control of the tractor shall provide its stable in-line motion.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.