Unofficial transfer (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
June 14, 2022
of April 20, 2022 No. 29
About approval of the Procedure and form of maintaining the Unified state register of operators of mail service
According to Item of 1 part six of article 8 of the Law "About Mail Service" and the subitem "an" of Item 23 parts four of article 4 of the Law of Ukraine "About the National commission performing state regulation in spheres of electronic communications, radio-frequency range and rendering services of mail service" the National commission performing state regulation in spheres of electronic communications, radio-frequency range and rendering services of mail service DECIDES:
1. Approve enclosed:
2. Declare invalid the decision of the National commission performing state regulation in the field of communication and informatization, of November 29, 2016 No. 623 "About approval of the Procedure for maintaining the unified state register of operators of mail service", registered in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine on December 21, 2016 for No. 1679/29809.
3. To submit to department of licensing in the procedure established by the legislation this resolution on state registration to the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine.
Chairman of NKEK
It is approved:
Representative of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for human rights
Approved by the Resolution of the National commission performing state regulation in spheres of electronic communications, radio-frequency range and provision of services of mail service of April 20, 2022 No. 29
1. This Procedure establishes the procedure of maintaining the Unified state register of operators of mail service, ensuring functioning of the mechanism for submission of the notification on entering of data into the Unified state register of operators of mail service.
2. In this Procedure terms are used in such values:
The unified state register of operators of mail service (further - the register) - the electronic database containing information on subjects of managing who have the right to provide the services determined by them in the notification to mail service;
the notification on entering of information into the Unified state register of operators of mail service (further - the notification) - the notification of the established form which is given in appendix to this Procedure which goes subject of managing which has intention to render or renders services in acceptance, processing, transportation and delivery (delivery) of mailings, the accomplishment of orders of users on postal orders, banking activities directed to requirements satisfaction of users.
Other terms applied in this Procedure are used in the values given in the Law of Ukraine "About mail service" and other regulatory legal acts in the field of provision of services of mail service.
3. The national commission performing state regulation in spheres of electronic communications, radio-frequency range and provision of services of mail service (further - NKEK), keeps the register electronically in state language.
4. Administrator of the register is the structural division of NKEK to which functions implementation of modern information and communication technologies, technical means and the software, and also complex information security system which provides technical support, protection and safety of the data containing in the register and servicing of the software of the register belongs.
5. Manager of the register is NKEK which accumulates and generalizes information concerning operators of mail service, determines the organizational principles of maintaining the register.
Functioning and information filling of the register provides the structural division of NKEK determined by the chairman NKEK.
6. The register is published in the systematized type on the NKEK official website. The data containing in the register are open and public, except these physical persons entrepreneurs about registration number of accounting card of the taxpayer or series (in the presence) and passport number (for physical persons which because of the religious beliefs refuse acceptance of registration number of accounting card of the taxpayer and officially notified on it the relevant monitoring body and have mark in the passport).
7. The subject of managing which is operator of mail service performs the activities with observance of Rules of rendering the services of mail service approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of March 05, 2009 No. 270, and sends to NKEK of the notification according to this Procedure.
8. The subject of managing provides reliability of the data containing in the notification.
1. Submission of the notification to NKEK and obtaining, according to the address of the subject of managing, from NKEK of statements from the register is performed at the choice of the subject of managing:
1) through electronic regulatory platform;
2) in electronic form by means of electronic communication networks with observance of requirements of the legislation for electronic documents and electronic document management;
4) the courier (in the location of the relevant structural division of NKEK).
2. Notifications are registered in NKEK in day of their receipt, or the next working day in case of receipt after the termination of the working day, in days off and festive non-working days.
Receipt date of the notification in NKEK registration date in the structural division responsible for the organization of clerical work in NKEK of the notification is considered.
3. The decision on entering of information into the register is made by NKEK based on the notification within 10 working days from the date of its receipt.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.