of July 22, 2022 No. 515
About approval of the Program for retekhnologization and increase in energy efficiency of the small and medium companies
Based on Item a) parts (1) article 9 of the Law No. 179/2016 on the small and medium companies (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2016, Art. No. 306-313, 651), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
1) the Program for retekhnologization and increase in energy efficiency of the small and medium companies, according to appendix No. 1.
2. Implementation of the Program for retekhnologization and increase in energy efficiency of the small and medium companies to assign to Public organization "Organization for Development of Entrepreneurship".
3. To public organization "Organization for Development of Entrepreneurship" to develop the operational management necessary for implementation of the Program for retekhnologization and increase in energy efficiency of the small and medium companies which will provide stages and procedure for implementation of the specified Program, and also to provide publication of management on participation in the specified Program on the official website of the organization.
4. Financing of the actions provided by the Program for retekhnologization and increase in energy efficiency of the small and medium companies to perform for the account and within the funds allocated from the government budget including due to external financial aid.
5. Activities for financing within the Program for retekhnologization and increase in energy efficiency of the small and medium companies represent the scheme of the starting help and fall under operation of the Law No. 139/2012 on government assistance and the Regulations on government assistance to the small and medium companies approved by the Resolution of the Plenum of Competition council No. 10/2013.
6. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Ministry of Economics.
Minister of Economic Affairs
Minister of Finance
Appendix № 1
to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of July 22, 2022 No. 515
1. The purpose of this Program is increase in efficiency of the small and medium companies, replacement of the inefficient technical equipment / inefficient technical devices modern technology solutions and optimization of production costs due to implementation of measures for increase in energy efficiency.
2. The main goal of this Program consists in change of basic model of production, adaptation to new technologies and transition to alternative energy sources that will give to the small and medium companies competitive advantage in the market, stability and access to investments which will be able to bring immediate economic effect.
3. This Program is directed to achievement of the following specific purposes:
1) increase by 2025 in the level of awareness on opportunities of retekhnologization of production process and increase in efficiency of energy consumption by the small and medium companies;
2) support of the entrepreneurial circle by provision of necessary financial aid for acquisition of innovative technical solutions for the purpose of upgrade of the production equipment / production devices and increase in efficiency of energy consumption;
3) increase in level of competitiveness of the small and medium companies as a result of cost optimization and increase in their performance due to use of modern technologies;
4) rendering necessary support to the small and medium companies for the purpose of determination of the decisions allowing to use responsibly energy resources and to pass to alternative energy sources.
4. In this Program the following basic concepts are used:
retekhnologization - the process directed to replacement of obsolete industrial equipment, equipment with new technologies and/or introduction of functionality in the existing processing lines for the purpose of upgrade and increase in efficiency of production capacities at the company;
automation - use of machines or other technologies for accomplishment of processes without (or with reduction) participations of the person or application of manual work;
increase in efficiency of production processes (technologization) - optimization of performance of the existing processes or implementation of the new production processes minimizing use of resources including energy;
energy efficiency measure - the means or action used for increase in energy efficiency and achievement of economy of energy including the investments performed for this purpose;
unconventional sources of energy (alternative) - the energy received as a result of use of renewable not fossil sources namely wind, solar, aero thermal, geothermal, hydrothermal, hydroelectric energy, biomass, biogas, the gas which is formed in case of decomposition of waste (landfill gas), and the gas which is formed at stations on sewage treatment.
5. This Program is intended for the companies determined according to the Law No. 179/2016 on the small and medium companies, except for the state and municipal companies.
6. Beneficiaries are selected according to criteria and priorities of this Program within the available budget.
7. Ceased to be valid according to the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of 21.12.2022 No. 910
8. Applicants of the Program shall correspond to the following eligibility criterions:
1) perform business activity in the territory of the Republic of Moldova;
2) at least 24 months before date of application for participation in the Program perform the activities and constituted and provided to National bureau of statistics the financial reporting in the last two years to activities;
3) ceased to be valid.
4) have the report on the energy audit which is carried out by the skilled power accountant registered in the Electronic register of power accountants. This criterion is obligatory for the companies aimed at increase in energy efficiency.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.