of July 6, 2022 No. PP-306
About measures for creation of the special industrial zone "Technopark Nukus in the Republic of Karakalpakstan
For the purpose of ensuring the accelerated development and increase in investment appeal of the sphere of the industry, implementation of modern market mechanisms on the basis of the best international practices, and also production organization of modern industrial output, competitive in the internal and external markets, in the Republic of Karakalpakstan:
1. Approve the offers of khokimiyat of the city of Tashkent, Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, the Ministry of investments and foreign trade and the Ministry of Economic Development and reducing poverty providing:
creation of the special industrial zone "Technopark Nukus (further - Technopark) on 30 hectares of the empty land area in the territory of the free economic zone Nukus in the city of Nukus of the Republic of Karakalpakstan for a period of 30 years;
assignment of management of activities of Technopark on the State unitary enterprise "Directorate of the free economic zone Nukus.
2. Approve borders of the territories which are part of Technopark according to appendix, remove the specified territories from the free economic zone Nukus.
3. Determine the main activities of Technopark:
broad attraction of foreign and domestic investments to production organization of the import-substituting, demanded in the foreign market products with high value added;
creation of the energy efficient, ecologically safe, directed to environmental protection production capacities according to international standards;
expansion of production for the purpose of increase in the export potential by complex and effective exploitation of potential and resource production of regions of the country;
acceleration of production processes and localization of high-technology products on the basis of domestic raw materials and materials by establishment of strong industrial cooperation communications between members of Technopark and on the scale of all republic;
creation of single production infrastructure for members of Technopark, and also infrastructure of rendering services in certification, personnel, laboratory and other necessary services.
4. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan in three-months time to develop and approve the Master plan of Technopark in coordination with the Ministry of construction and the Ministry of investments and foreign trade. At the same time:
project development of the Master plan of Technopark is performed at the expense of means of the local budget of the Republic of Karakalpakstan and Fund of development of infrastructure of entrepreneurship under Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan;
the project organization of project development of the Master plan of Technopark is determined by the tender or on competitive basis.
5. To Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan together with the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty, the Ministry of Finance, the Ministry of development of information technologies and communications, Committee on highways, JSC Regionalnye elektricheskiye seti, JSC Hududgaztajminot and JSC Uzsuvtajminot based on the approved Master plan of Technopark:
in three-months time to create and approve the list of the objects which are subject to providing with engineering and communication and road infrastructure in 2023-2024;
till October 1 of the current year to develop the project documentation, implemented on objects and to complete works on their approval in accordance with the established procedure.
6. Determine that:
within the Development program of social and production infrastructure of the Republic of Uzbekistan for 2023-2024 limits of capital investments at the expense of centralized financing sources are allocated for development of engineering and communication infrastructure of Technopark;
allocation of land under implementation of investment projects within Technopark is performed according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of December 21, 2018 No. UP-5600 "About Measures for Further Enhancement of System of Coordination and Management of Activities of Free Economic Zones".
7. To private equity fund of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with commercial banks to take measures on:
to attraction of direct foreign investments and innovative technologies for expansion and further increase in competitiveness of potential production of Technopark;
to stimulation and development of investing activities in the territory of Technopark by establishment of long-term mutually advantageous partnership with domestic and foreign investors;
to rendering assistance in assessment of investment offers, development and implementation of investment projects in the territory of Technopark.
8. Determine that the khokimiyat of the city of Tashkent bears responsibility for attraction on the territory of Technopark of economically active, having potential production enterprises.
9. To the ministry of investments and foreign trade together with the interested ministries and departments in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on changes and amendments in the acts of the legislation following from this resolution.
10. Assign to the chairman of the board of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan K. R. Sariyev and hokim of the city of Tashkent of Zh. A. Artykhodzhayev the personal responsibility for the effective organization of execution of this resolution.
Discussion of course of execution of this resolution, implementation of coordination and control of activities of the departments responsible for its execution to assign to the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan S. U. Umurzakov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of July 6, 2022 No. PP-306
The initial point No. 1 is at distance of 600 meters to the South from the Nukus Un Creeks company in the city of Nukus, in the territory of the industrial zone.
From point No. 1 the border proceeds in the southern direction along the territory of the industrial zone of the city of Nukus at meter 464,22 distance to point No. 2.
From point No. 2 the border proceeds in the northern direction towards the Nukus polymer company in the city of Nukus at meter 731,13 distance to point No. 3.
From point No. 3 the border proceeds in the western direction along the territory of the industrial zone of the city of Nukus at meter 425,42 distance to point No. 4.
From point No. 4 the border proceeds in east direction along the territory of the industrial zone of the city of Nukus at meter 337,54 distance to point No. 5.
From point No. 5 the border proceeds in east direction along the territory of the industrial zone of the city of Nukus at meter 307,63 distance to point No. 1.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.