of August 30, 2006 No. 629
About approval of the Regulations on procedure for capitalization of means
In pursuance of Article 255 of the Labor code of the Kyrgyz Republic the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the enclosed Regulations on procedure for capitalization of means.
2. Bring in the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 30, 1998 No. 865 "About approval of Rules about procedure for application of procedures of process of bankruptcy" the following change:
- Section 8.6 Governed about procedure for application of the procedures of process of bankruptcy approved by the specified resolution to state in the following edition:
"8.6. The procedure for capitalization of means is made according to regulations of the Regulations on procedure for capitalization of means.".
3. No. 827 "About procedure for appointment and pension payment on favorable terms and the amount of compensations on labor mutilation to employees of liquidated enterprises" to declare Item 6 of the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of December 28, 2001 invalid.
5. Publish this resolution in mass media.
6. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on management of social and cultural development of the Office of the Prime Minister of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of August 30, 2006 No. 629
1.1. This Provision is developed according to the Civil code of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Labor code of the Kyrgyz Republic, the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the national pension social insurance" and determines procedure for capitalization of funds for payment:
- pensions according to the List No. 2 of productions, works, professions, positions and indicators with harmful and severe conditions of work in which employment grants the right of retirement on age (on old age) on favorable terms, and also retirement to workers of textile productions;
- harm compensation amounts on labor mutilation, occupational disease or other damage of health in case of reorganization or liquidation of the legal entity and the termination of activities of the individual entrepreneur.
1.2. This Provision is obligatory for all legal entities irrespective of their forms of business and patterns of ownership and physical persons consisting with workers in employment relationships (daleerabotodatel).
1.3. The procedure for capitalization of the means provided by this Provision extends also on legal entities (the insolvent debtor) and the individual entrepreneurs declared (declared) bankrupt except for of banks.
1.4. In this Provision the following terms and determinations are used:
liquidation of the legal entity (employer) - the termination of activities of the legal entity without transition of its rights and obligations (legal succession) to other persons;
reorganization of the legal entity (employer) - change (merge, accession, separation, allocation, transformation) of legal status of the legal entity;
capitalization - value assessment of the company, organization, the parcel of land, securities and other property by means of calculation of the amount of the expected income taken for the entire period of its intended use;
The list No. 2 - the list of productions, works, professions, positions and indicators with harmful and severe conditions of work in which employment grants pension entitlement on age (on old age) on favorable terms, No. 298 approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of July 1, 1996 "About approval of lists of the productions, works, professions, positions and indicators granting the right to preferential provision of pensions";
capitalizations of funds for pension payment according to the List No. 2, and also pensions to workers of textile productions and the amounts of indemnification on labor mutilation - the procedure of payments established by the legislation and entering into Social fund of the Kyrgyz Republic of the money intended for purpose of pensions according to the List No. 2 and workers of textile productions and the amounts of compensations on labor mutilation;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.