It is registered
Ministry of Justice
Republic of Tajikistan
On July 22, 2022 No. 51
of July 19, 2022 No. 1894
About strategic planning and the state forecasting
Accepted by the Resolution of Majlisi namoyandagon of MORT of May 25, 2022, No. 724
Approved by the Resolution of Majlisi milli of MORT of July 15, 2022, No. 301
This Law determines legal, economic and organizational basis of strategic planning and state forecasting and is directed to enhancement of process of development, approval and implementation of documents of strategic planning.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) public sector - the bodies performing the economic activity and the organizations having the state share;
2) strategic planning - planning of the main activities of all industries for the purpose of identification and realization of the priority purposes of development, development of methods and means for achievement of strategic objectives and assessment of the achieved results;
3) the program - package of measures, actions and the approved action plans for achievement of strategic objectives and general tasks within national, industry and local priorities taking into account effective use of natural, material and financial resources for the medium-term period;
4) assessment - the analysis of results of activities or the results received in connection with implementation of the certain planned programs, strategy and actions for the purpose of adjustment of indicators and enhancement of activities in the respective area;
5) the state forecasts - forecasting of the corresponding indicators about the possible future of social and economic, scientific and technical, ecological condition, the foreign economic and law-enforcement activity, defense of the country and indicators reflecting parameters of current status on the basis of scientific and practical hypothesis for the short-term, medium-term and long-term periods;
6) the state forecasting - activities of executive bodies of the government, self-government institutions of settlements and villages and business entities for development and enhancement of forecasts for the purpose of decision making in case of plan development and programs at all levels;
7) the concept - the set of scientific and practical reasonable and urgent prospects including single system of forecasting of strategic objectives, priorities, the directions of development of national economy and its certain areas for long-term outlook;
8) authorized state body of strategic planning and state forecasting - authorized state body in the field of economic development and trade which directs and coordinates questions of strategic planning and forecasting;
9) forecasting models of social and economic development - the software developed with use of econometric formulas which is used for assessment and forecasting of socio-economic indexes, and also for determination of degree of correlation between indicators;
10) monitoring of the document of strategic planning - process of regular collection and information analysis on indicators for determination of the changes or progress made in implementation process of the document of strategic planning;
11) the action plan - set of in advance coordinated actions or actions for a certain period of time for the goal achievement and tasks established in the document of strategic planning;
12) strategy - the long-term plan of actions for achievement of particular purposes for the purpose of ensuring the sustainable and balanced development based on rational use of the available resources and opportunities;
13) documents of strategic planning - the state forecasts, the strategy of national development, medium-term development programs of the Republic of Tajikistan and action plans of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan at the national level, strategy, state programs and industry action plans, programs of social and economic development of areas, cities and areas and their action plans, and also programs of social and economic development of settlements and villages;
14) the adjusting measures - depending on results of assessment change of the purposes, tasks, indicators and actions in documents of strategic planning by their updating and improvement;
15) National council of development in case of the President of the Republic of Tajikistan - the advisory and coordinating body for discussion of realization of the purposes, actions and indicators of the relevant strategic documents of the country, and also for enhancement of strategic planning process, development and updating of documents of strategic planning.
The legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan on strategic planning and the state forecasting is based on the Constitution of the Republic of Tajikistan and consists of this Law, other regulatory legal acts of the Republic of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan.
Strategic planning and the state forecasting are based on the following principles:
1) legality - compliance of documents of strategic planning and state forecasting to requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Tajikistan, other regulatory legal acts of Tajikistan, and also the international legal acts recognized by Tajikistan;
2) unity - correlation of documents of strategic planning and state forecasting at all levels of the short-term, medium-term and long-term period;
3) realness - development of documents of strategic planning and the state forecasting on the basis of official data, the available capacities, particular priority purposes and tasks;
4) scientific justification - development of the documents of strategic planning and state forecasting proved from the scientific point of view with use of international experience and continuous improvement of methodology;
5) transparency - access to documents of strategic planning and state programs, except for some documents containing the state secret;
6) efficiency - implementation of effective fulfillment of documents of strategic planning and the state forecasting at all levels;
7) the sequence and continuity - duration of the purposes and priorities in documents of strategic planning and state forecasting at all levels;
8) responsibility - development of documents of strategic planning and the state forecasting it is high-quality also with the heavy responsibility.
Government of the Republic of Tajikistan:
1) approves concepts, strategy, programs and action plans for their realization;
2) considers reports on execution of documents of strategic planning;
3) takes necessary measures for improvement of implementation of documents of strategic planning;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.