Unofficial translation (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
of February 16, 2022 No. 138
About approval of the Procedure for use of the means provided in the government budget for reconstruction, upgrade and recovery of meliorative systems
According to part seven of Article 20 of the Budget code of Ukraine the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine decides:
2. To the ministry of upgrade and recovery of melioraekonomika together with the Ministry of Finance annually when forming indicators of the Budget declaration and bill on the Government budget of Ukraine to provide in limits of opportunities expenses for performance of works on reconstruction systems in the territory of Ukraine.
Prime Minister of Ukraine
Approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of February 16, 2022, No. 138
1. This Procedure determines the mechanism of use of the means provided in the government budget according to the "Reconstruction, Upgrade and Recovery of Meliorative Systems" program (further - budgetary funds).
2. The main manager of budgetary funds and the executive in charge is the Ministry of Economics.
Managers of budgetary funds of the lowest level are structural divisions of the Dnipropetrovsk Regional State Administration which have the status of the legal entity of the public law, and/or Regional office of water resources in the Dnipropetrovsk region, and also structural divisions of the Odessa, Nikolaev, Kherson, Zaporizhia Regional State Administrations which have the status of the legal entity of the public law (further - managers of the lowest level).
3. The purpose of use of budgetary funds is increase in the areas of the irrigated lands due to reconstruction, upgrades and recoveries of meliorative systems.
Budgetary funds are allocated on:
construction, reconstruction, upgrade, capital repairs and recovery of hydraulic engineering constructions (open channels in the earth and revetted course, the closed pipelines and drainage networks, tray networks, water storage basins, ponds stores, water intakes of drying systems, earth dikes and dams of ridging, pumping points (replacement and repair of the pumping and power equipment and implementation of actions on energy saving), drainage wells, retaining and adjusting constructions, spillways and water intakes) providing water supply and its branch from irrigating and drying systems of the nation-wide and intereconomic meliorative systems which are in state-owned property (further - meliorative systems), and on the expenses connected with implementation of technical and designer's service.
4. Managers of the lowest level are customers of performance of works, 3 presents of the Procedure specified in Item.
5. Distribution (redistribution) of budgetary funds between managers of budgetary funds of the lowest level by objects (directions) is performed according to the actions plan on recovery of meliorative systems (further - the actions plan).
Managers of the lowest level submit to Ministry of Economics proposals on inclusion them in the actions plan. Criteria of inclusion in the actions plan is availability of the feasibility statement and calculation of need for budgetary funds for construction, reconstruction and recoveries of meliorative systems by objects (directions).
The actions plan based on the offers provided by managers of the lowest level creates, claims and, in case of need, makes changes of Ministry of Economics.
The Ministry of Economics submits to the Ministry of Finance the copy of the actions plan to ten-day time after its approval.
The design estimates on performance of works, the meliorative systems connected with construction of facilities, are developed taking into account requirements of construction regulations and rules, acts of inspection and defective acts according to the Approval procedure of construction projects and conducting their examination approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 11, 2011 No. 560 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2011, No. 41, the Art. 1674).
6. The Ministry of Economics (on representation of managers of the lowest level) allocates budgetary funds for accounts of managers of the lowest level for payment of actually performed works and services or advance payment based on the approved distribution of budgetary funds on managers of the lowest level on condition of availability of the design estimates which in accordance with the established procedure passed the examination that is confirmed with the corresponding conclusion. The copy of documentation moves in Ministry of Economics.
7. Advance payment of the goods, works and services which are purchased for budgetary funds for the purpose of accomplishment of the actions plan is performed according to requirements of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 4, 2019 No. 1070 "Some questions of implementation by managers (receivers) of budgetary funds of advance payment of the goods, works and services which are purchased for budgetary funds" (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2020, No. 2, the Art. 64).
8. Reflection in primary and financial accounting of information on opening of accounts, registration, accounting of the budget obligations in bodies of Treasury and carrying out the transactions connected with use of budgetary funds, receipt (creation) of current and non-current assets are performed in the procedure established by the legislation.
9. The expenses connected with financing of capital construction are performed according to the Procedure for public financing of capital construction approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of December 27, 2001 No. 1764 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2001, No. 52, the Art. 2374), to the Approval procedure of titles of objects which construction is performed with attraction of budgetary funds, means of the state companies, organizations and organizations, and also the loans granted under the state guarantees, to No. 995 approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of September 8, 1997 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 1997, No. 37, Art. 17; 2015, No. 97, Art. 3320).
Acceptance in operation of objects is performed according to Procedure for acceptance in operation finished with the construction of facilities approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 13, 2011 No. 461 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2011, No. 32, Art. 1359; 2015, No. 78, Art. 2599). Approval of construction projects and conducting their examination is performed according to requirements of the Approval procedure of construction projects and the conducting their examination approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 11, 2011 No. 560 (The Official Bulletin of Ukraine, 2011, No. 41, the Art. 1674).
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.