of July 24, 2022
About the electronic government
This Law establishes procedure for activities of the electronic government and governs the relations arising in this sphere.
In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) electronic state service - the state service rendered using information and communication technologies;
2) regulations of electronic state service - the regulatory legal act determining procedure and requirements to rendering electronic state service;
3) the electronic government - the system of organization-legal measures and technical means aimed at providing activities of state bodies for rendering electronic state services to physical and (or) legal entities by application of information and communication technologies and also systems of interdepartmental electronic and information exchange;
4) single identifiers of the electronic government - the unique codes appropriated to each physical person and legal entity, subjects of the inventory and the real estate, geographical and other objects allowing to identify them in the electronic government;
5) interactive state service - the electronic state service rendered by bilateral interaction between the applicant and state body rendering electronic state services;
6) information state service - the electronic state service directed to satisfaction of information needs of applicants, rendered by the publication and other distribution of information on activities of state body;
7) system of interdepartmental electronic and information exchange - the system providing connection of the automated system of electronic information base of all state bodies in the single automated network of system of electronic information bases;
8) applicants - the physical persons or legal entities which made in state body inquiry;
9) request - the requirement of the applicant sent them to state bodies about rendering electronic state service.
The legislation of Turkmenistan on the electronic government is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan and consists of this Law and other regulatory legal acts of Turkmenistan.
The main objectives of the electronic government are:
1) ensuring efficiency, efficiency and transparency of activities of state bodies, strengthening of their responsibility and performing discipline, creation of additional mechanisms of providing feedback with the population and subjects of entrepreneurship;
2) creation in Turkmenistan of opportunities for applicants of implementation of relations with state bodies in the sphere of the electronic government;
3) forming of databases of state bodies within the functions assigned to them, the Single portal of the state services and the Unified state register of electronic state services;
4) implementation in system of public administration of the multi-profile system "One Window" when implementing relations with the population due to forming of mechanisms of electronic document management, interaction and exchange of information between databases of state bodies;
5) transfer of subjects of entrepreneurship to use of electronic document management, including in processes of submission of the statistical reporting, customs clearance, issue of licenses, permissions, certificates, and also receipts of information from state bodies;
6) expansion of use by subjects of entrepreneurship of systems of electronic commerce, sales of products and implementation of purchases through the world information Internet, and also implementations of the automated systems of accounting, control and payment of utilities;
7) development of systems of cashless electronic payments, implementation of public procurements, remote access and other electronic forms of activities in the bank and financial sphere.
The basic principles of activities of the electronic government are:
1) openness and transparency of activities of state bodies;
2) equal access for applicants to electronic state services;
3) implementation of electronic state services in the multi-profile system "One Window";
4) reduction of documents of state bodies to the single standard;
5) use of single identifiers of the electronic government;
6) consecutive enhancement of procedure for realization of electronic state services;
7) ensuring information security;
8) equality of applicants on electronic state services.
Financing of activities of the electronic government is performed at the expense of means of the Government budget of Turkmenistan, own means of the ministries and departments, and also other sources which are not forbidden by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
State regulation in sphere of activity of the electronic government is performed by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan, authorized body in sphere of activity of the electronic government determined by the Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan (further - authorized body), and also other state bodies within the competence.
The Cabinet of Ministers of Turkmenistan in sphere of activity of the electronic government:
1) determines single state policy;
2) approves state programs and exercises control of their realization;
3) is determined by procedure for maintaining the Unified state register of electronic state services;
4) is established by procedure for functioning of system of interdepartmental electronic and information exchange;
5) approves regulations of electronic state services;
6) approves technique of quality evaluation of rendering electronic state services, and also target performance indicators of projects implementation of the electronic government;
7) performs other functions referred to its competence by the legislation of Turkmenistan.
Authorized body in sphere of activity of the electronic government:
1) realizes single state policy, performs development of offers on determination of the priority directions in activities of the electronic government and to enhancement of the legislation on the electronic government;
2) develops state programs;
3) is coordinated by activities of state bodies in the field of the electronic government;
Creates 4) and processes reporting data on rendering electronic state services, and also on interdepartmental electronic and information exchange;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.