of July 24, 2022
About dog breeding and film logical activities
This Law determines legal, economic and organizational bases of development of dog breeding and film logical activities and is directed to protection of gene pool of thoroughbred dogs, and also governs the relations arising in case of cultivation, cultivation and use of dogs.
The basic concepts applied in this Law:
1) dog breeding - type of activity, carried out for the purpose of cultivation, content of dogs and improvement of their breed;
2) cynology - the science studying origin and evolution of dogs, their anatomy and physiology, cultivation, content, feeding and application;
3) film logical activities - the activities connected with training bring, nagonky dogs and other their preparation for practical, including sports use, the organization and holding zootechnical, sporting, indicative and other mass events with use of dogs, training of people in skills of the treatment of dogs and training of specialists in the field of dog breeding and cynology, carrying out research activities for the purpose of studying and development of dog breeding, and also application of dogs in the useful purposes;
4) dogs - pets who treat family of dogs;
5) the Turkmen dogs of alabaa are the thoroughbred dogs created throughout many centuries by the Turkmen national selection;
6) master's dogs are the dogs who are in property of legal entities or physical persons and containing under constant control of owners;
7) guard dogs are the Turkmen dogs of alabaa and other dogs who are in property of legal entities, containing under their constant control, grown up and used in the office purposes;
8) negative dogs are the dogs transferred in accordance with the established procedure to shelter based on written applications of owners about refusal of the property rights to them;
9) conditional persons under surveillance of dog - the ownerless dogs who are freely living in the territory of economic objects, in the yards of houses, somewhat dependent on people and submitting to them;
10) the owner of dog - the legal entity or physical person having the property right to dog;
11) ownerless dogs are the dogs who do not have the owner, freely living in the territory of settlements dependent on people concerning the livelihood, but not under control it;
12) neglected dogs are the dogs (living independently or temporarily homeless), accidentally or the contents which are purposely lost by owners of dogs, being out of the permanent place;
13) the run wild dogs are the dogs who are living in conditions of natural freedom completely not under control to the person, independently extracting to themselves livelihood without direct contact with people;
14) the dog breeder - person who is engaged in cultivation and cultivation of dogs;
15) the owner of dog - the legal entity or physical person containing dog and bearing legal responsibility for life, health and any actions of dog irrespective of its accessory;
16) the passport of dog - the document comprising the information about dog and its owner;
17) test competitions of dogs - test fights of dogs which are held according to the rules approved by authorized body on passing of obstacles, dragging of weight, task performance and holding other competitions for the purpose of carrying out selection and breeding work, and also for identification among thoroughbred dogs of their ability, bravery, endurance, firmness, hvatkost;
18) the dog lover - the place for cultivation, cultivation and content of dogs;
19) Item of temporary content of dogs - the equipped room intended for temporary content under observation of the specialists of veterinary clinic of the karantinirovanny dogs who are on treatment, and also taken for sterilization and vaccination;
20) the temporary dog lover - the organization, in certain procedure registered, providing to the population and in the office purposes of service in temporary overexposure of dogs and to additional servicing (training, training, grooming and another);
21) shelter - the place of content in certain procedure legal entities on the complete care of the ownerless dogs and also found, caught, confiscated and negative dogs before finding of other owner or the moment of natural death or killing (further - destruction) according to provisions of this Law.
The legislation of Turkmenistan on dog breeding and film logical activities is based on the Constitution of Turkmenistan and consists of the laws of Turkmenistan "About breeding case in livestock production", "About legal protection of selection achievements", "About veterinary case", this Law and other regulatory legal acts on dog breeding and film logical activities.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.