of November 7, 2006 No. PP-505
About additional measures for increase in production efficiency and realization of alcoholic products
Note that in production system and realization of alcoholic products the available opportunities for sustainable development of industry are poorly used. Because of production of alcoholic products along with ethyl alcohol the misstatement facts when accounting of the made products were allowed.
The existing licensed obligations do not provide rational use of the available production capacities, improvement of quality and competitiveness of products, its promotion on the foreign markets.
Despite the taken measures, the facts of illegal import and production of alcoholic products, its realization in the domestic market, in some cases - with high-quality counterfeit excise stamps continue to take place.
For the purpose of further increase in production efficiency and realization of alcoholic products, strengthening of control of non-admission of illegal production and realization of poor-quality and illicit alcoholic products, and also enhancement of management of industry:
at the companies making ethyl alcohol production and pouring of alcoholic products is forbidden;
2. Enter since January 1, 2007 procedure according to which:
the specialized territorial bases "Sharobsavdo" which are not providing for the corresponding reporting quarter the average monthly amount of goods turnover of alcoholic products approved quarterly by the Commission of the Cabinet of Ministers on licensing of activities for production of ethyl alcohol, alcoholic products, fermentation of tobacco raw materials and tobacco products manufacture are liquidated in accordance with the established procedure.
3. Agree with the offer of the Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan, HK "Uzvinprom-holding" and JSC Uzspirtsanoat on transfer of production laboratories on determination of quality of alcohol of Kokand Alcohol, Andizhon to Creek Biokima and Yangiyul Biochemical open joint stock companies of the State inspection for qualitative evaluation of alcoholic products under the Uzstandart Agency.
4. Ceased to be valid according to the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of 05.02.2019 No. UP-5656
5. To the State Tax Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with:
HK "Uzvinprom-holding" and the Uzstandart Agency to develop and approve, in accordance with the established procedure, till December 1, 2006 the Provision on maintaining the unified register of accounting and use of lines of pouring of alcoholic products and to provide monitoring of its maintaining;
To provide with HK "Uzvinprom-holding" and Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and Tashkent till February 1, 2007 dismantle of lines of pouring of alcoholic products at the companies performing production of ethyl alcohol and alcoholic products without license, with their subsequent realization according to the procedure, established by the legislation.
6. To the Ministry of Finance, the State Tax Committee, the State Customs Committee of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with GPO "Davlat of Belgisa" to enter, since April 1, 2007, on alcoholic and tobacco products excise stamps of new sample, with the changed design and additional degrees of protection.
Further to establish the procedure providing updating of excise stamps each 2 years.
7. Approve the Actions plan on increase in production efficiency and realization of alcoholic products, strengthening of control of non-admission of its illegal production and realization, according to appendix.
Provide to the Cabinet of Ministers tough control over the implementation of the actions included in appendix and take additional measures for prevention of release and realization of counterfeit alcoholic products.
8. To the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Uzbekistan together with the Commission of the Cabinet of Ministers on licensing of activities for production of ethyl alcohol, alcoholic products, fermentation of tobacco raw materials and tobacco products manufacture, and also with the interested ministries and departments to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in the legislation following from this resolution in a month.
9. To impose control of execution of this resolution on the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Mirziyoyev Sh. M.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan of November 7, 2006 No. PP-505
Name of action
Entering into the Cabinet of Ministers of the additional list of the companies - producers of alcoholic products for inclusion in appendix No. 1 to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of July 22, 2004 No. 349 "About measures for implementation at the companies of the quality management systems conforming to international standards".
till January 1, 2007
HK "Uzvinprom-holding", Uzstandart Agency
Development and entering into the Cabinet of Ministers of the program for radical improvement of quality of the products providing upgrade of the companies, enhancement of the operating technologies including at the companies of primary winemaking.
till February 1, 2007
On the basis of studying of the international experience modification of the state standards regulating production of alcoholic products.
till January 1, 2007
Uzstandart agency, Ministry of Health, HK "Uzvinprom-holding"
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.