of June 30, 2022 No. 353
About approval of the Development program of public-private partnership in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2022-2026
For the purpose of creating favorable conditions for further practical implementation of mechanisms of public-private partnership in the Kyrgyz Republic, according to articles 13, of the 17th constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
- The development program of public-private partnership in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2022-2026 (further - the Program) according to appendix 1;
- The actions plan to the Program (further - the Plan) according to appendix 2;
- Matrix of indicators of monitoring and assessment of program implementation (further - the Matrix) according to appendix 3.
2. To the ministries, administrative departments, the city halls of the cities of Bishkek and Osh (in coordination):
- provide timely execution of the Plan and achievement of indicators of the Program;
- following the results of every half-year, no later than January 20 and on July 20 to represent to National investments agency in case of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic information on the program implementation course.
3. To national investments agency in case of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic following the results of every half-year, no later than February 20 and on August 20 to submit the generalized report on the program implementation course in Administration of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. Establish the personal responsibility of heads of the ministries, administrative departments, heads of the city halls of the cities of Bishkek and Osh (in coordination) for high-quality and timely program implementation.
5. To impose control of execution of this resolution on management of control of execution of decisions of the President and the Presidential Administration Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 30, 2022 No. 353
The Kyrgyz Republic makes necessary efforts for ensuring investments and improvement of capacity of state bodies for development of necessary economic and social infrastructure, with considerable strengthening of role of private sector.
So, thanks to earlier taken measures from the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic for creation of legal, institutional base, and also development of financial instruments, the Kyrgyz Republic takes the 22nd place from 69 countries with transition with engendering to the developed stage of development of public-private partnership (further - PPP) according to assessment of the independent company "The Economist Intelligence Unit".
Considering that, one of the most effective methods for creation and considerable upgrade of public infrastructure is application of PPP, the Kyrgyz Republic takes active measures for development of mechanisms of PPP.
So, in 2021 for the purpose of creation of effective legal conditions for origin and projects implementation of PPP, and creating favorable conditions for subjects of public-private partnership by the President of the Kyrgyz Republic S. N. Zhaparov signed new edition of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public-private partnership" with optimization of procedures of projects implementation of PPP and strengthening of the coordinating role of authorized bodies in the PPP sphere.
According to new edition of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About public-private partnership", the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic of March 25, 2022 No. 160 approves number of the acts regulating procedures of projects implementation of PPP.
Thus, the mechanism of public-private partnership is actively supported in the Kyrgyz Republic as one of the most urgent instruments of attraction of private investments today about what witness Presidential decrees of the Kyrgyz Republic about development and realization of mechanisms of PPP, in the sphere of PPP and special role of PPP also found decisions of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic in the National development program of the Kyrgyz Republic for 2022-2026 approved by the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic of October 12, 2021 No. 435.
In this regard, considering the undertaken measures from the Kyrgyz Republic, increase in portfolio of projects from 32 to 55 projects of PPP, the providing private investments on the amount more than 1 billion US dollars is noticeable that demonstrates increase in interest to cooperation, both from state bodies, and from private sector.
Together with it, there are number of problems on infrastructure condition in the Kyrgyz Republic. So, the Kyrgyz Republic for 2019 continues to hold the developing position in global quality evaluation of infrastructure - the 103rd place from 141 countries on which assessment within the World Economic Forum as of 2019 was carried out.
In this regard, for the purpose of active use of mechanisms of PPP for concentration of the state and private investments on upgrade of economic and social infrastructure in the Kyrgyz Republic and developments of mechanisms of PPP at the national level, this Development program of PPP in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2022-2026 is developed.
In 2016 the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic adopted the Development program of PPP in the Kyrgyz Republic for 2016-2021 approved by the Order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 16, 2016 No. 327, in which the main objectives on realization of mechanisms of PPP and necessary measures for achievement of these tasks were stated.
In the Program the main actions in case of which realization the main priority was given (i) to improvement of public administration are designated; (ii) to strengthening of the state potential; (iii) to enforcement of trust; (iv) to development of financial instruments and (v) to private sector development. The program was aimed at the conclusion of agreements on PPP with a total amount at least 20 billion som.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.