of August 7, 2006 No. 164
About approval of Rules of carrying out energy inspections and examinations of consumers of fuel and energy resources
According to the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About rational energy use" the Cabinet of Ministers decides:
1. Approve Rules of carrying out energy inspections and examinations of consumers of fuel and energy resources according to appendix.
2. To the ministries, departments and economic associations to bring the regulations into accord with this resolution in a month.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan Shaismatov E. R.
Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 7, 2006 No. 164
1. In these rules the following basic concepts and terms are used:
energy saving - realization of the legal, organizational, scientific, production, technical and economic measures directed to effective use of energy resources;
the fuel and energy resource (FER) - the energy carrier which is used now or can be used in the long term;
effective use of energy resources - achievement of economically justified efficiency of use of energy resources in case of the existing level of development of the equipment and technologies and observance of requirements to environmental protection;
secondary energy resource - energy potential of the basic, intermediate, by-product and production wastes, not used in basic process, but sufficient for use in others;
unproductive expense of energy resources - the losses of energy resources caused by violation of standards, regulations and regulations;
the consumer of TER - the legal entity using TER for production, rendering services including in case of conversion, transportation and storage, and also for own needs;
energy inspection - inspection of consumers of TER for the purpose of establishment of performance indicators of use of TER and development of economically reasonable measures for their increase;
energy examination - the expertize which is carried out in the field of energy efficiency of projects and schemes of the power supply which is power making and the energy-requiring equipment on the operating, again entered and reconstructed objects and on compliance to regulatory legal acts;
state supervision bodies - the Inspectorate for control in power industry in case of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Uzbekistan exercising control of consumption of electrical, heat energy and use of coal and the Inspectorate for control of use of oil products and gas in case of the Department of Energy of the Republic of Uzbekistan exercising control of use of oil products and gas;
the power accountant - the legal entity performing energy inspections and examinations of consumers of TER.
2. These rules regulate procedure for carrying out by power accountants of energy inspections and examinations of consumers of TER for the purpose of efficiency evaluation of use by them of TER and determination of possibility of cost reduction on fuel and power supply.
3. The list of consumers of TER which are subject to obligatory primary energy inspection is constituted by state supervision bodies in coordination with the Ministry of Economics of the Republic of Uzbekistan and affirms the Republican commission on questions of energy efficiency and development of renewable energy resources.
4. Energy examination of the project documentation of the new and reconstructed objects, technologies and the equipment is obligatory.
5. The organization, the common directorship and coordination of works on carrying out energy inspections and examinations of consumers of TER in the republic are performed by state supervision bodies.
6. Energy inspections and examinations of consumers of TER are performed only by power accountants.
7. Before carrying out inspections and examinations programs of carrying out energy inspections and examinations (standard programs of carrying out energy inspections and examinations are given in appendices No. No. 1 and 3 to these rules) are constituted by power accountants who are approved with the inspected consumer of TER and affirm as state supervision bodies. Programs of carrying out energy inspections and examinations shall be developed on the basis of the existing or new progressive methods of efficiency evaluation of use of TER in economy industries.
8. Content of inspections and examinations shall correspond:
to the accepted republican and international standards;
to assessment of economic situation;
to providing energy and ecological safety;
to impact assessment on product competitiveness, works and services;
to programs of carrying out energy inspections and examinations.
9. Consumers of TER in which total consumption of TER or each of their types constitutes more than two thousand tons of conditional fuel or more than one thousand tons of motor fuel a year are subject to obligatory energy inspections.
10. Energy inspections of consumers of TER which annual consumption of TER constitutes less than two thousand tons of conditional fuel or less than one thousand tons of motor fuel are carried out according to the address of consumers of TER or the decision of state supervision bodies in case of the irrational use of TER by the consumer revealed during coordination checks.
11. Energy inspections are subdivided on: primary, periodic (repeated), extraordinary, express inspections (local).
12. In case of primary inspection the efficiency evaluation of use of TER is made (overall performance of the equipment using TER is checked; condition of accounting of the used TER; reporting under their use; cost analysis on fuel - and power supply).
The efficiency evaluation of use of TER is made for the period preceding inspection.
Results of inspection are entered in the energy passport of the consumer of TER of the established sample (the appendix N2 to these rules).
By results of inspection of TER recommendations about elimination of violations in use of TER and the list of organizational and technical actions for increase in efficiency of their use are issued, in case of technical capability, with use of secondary energy resources.
13. In case of periodic (repeated) inspection accomplishment of earlier issued recommendations is checked, dynamics of consumption of TER and their specific production costs is estimated (power consumption, cost of energy resources in total material costs of production).
By results of inspection changes are made to the energy passport of the consumer of TER, and also the recommendations similar specified in Item 12 of these rules are issued. Periodic (repeated) examination of consumers of TER is conducted at least once in 5 years.
14. Extraordinary (unplanned) examinations are conducted:
at the initiative of state supervision body in cases if on number of indirect signs (growth of general and specific consumption of energy resources, product cost and fuel component in it, emissions in the atmosphere, etc.) they had assumptions of sharp decrease in efficiency of use of TER; if results of the examination conducted by the power accountant raise doubts in their reliability;
at the initiative of the consumer - in case of the address with request for carrying out inspection of its activities for use of TER;
in case urgent intervention is caused by need of acceptance of immediate measures for prevention of the violations creating threat of life and to human health and also for cases of detection of violations directly at the time of their making.
15. Express inspections (local) carry the nature limited on amount and time of carrying out. At the same time the efficiency evaluation of use or one of types of TER (electrical or heat energy, solid, liquid or gaseous fuel, secondary energy resources), or on separate group of aggregates, (to separate aggregates), or on separate performance indicators is made.
16. Power accountants conduct energy examinations and examinations according to standard programs.
17. Power accountants upon completion of energy inspection draw up the following documentation:
the report on the conducted energy examination of the established form;
instrumentalno the confirmed fuel and energy balance. Indirect assessment of parameters of efficiency of use of TER is not allowed;
energy passport of the consumer of TER (appendix No. 2 to these rules);
recommendations (in coordination with management of the inspected consumer of TER - the program) on increase in efficiency of use of TER and cost reduction on fuel - and power supply. According to recommendations the plan of the consumer of TER according to energy efficiency which is specifically determining economic condition of object shall be prepared.
18. In results of energy inspection the efficiency evaluation of use of TER shall be specified by the consumer of TER, the reasons of violations in their use are opened, the available economy reserves are revealed, technical and organizational energy saving solutions, with indication of the predicted economy in physical and monetary value, and also the cost of their realization are proposed. In case of technical capability organizational and technical actions for use of secondary energy resources, renewable energy resources are recommended.
Recommendations about energy saving and rational use of TER shall not reduce ecological characteristics of the working equipment and engineering procedures, level of safety and comfort of work of personnel, product quality.
19. Reports of the conducted energy examinations are signed by management of the organization conducting energy examination and the consumer of TER.
In case of its refusal of the signature in the report of energy inspection the corresponding entry is made.
After signing of the report it is forbidden to make changes and additions to it.
The authorized representative of the consumer of TER not concordant with the specified decision having the right to state own opinion which is applied to the report.
20. The power accountant reports the complete report on the conducted energy examination to the consumer of TER, and also in ten-day time after signing of the report on the conducted examination reports the energy passport of the consumer of TER to territorial authorities of the state supervision which in turn carry out the following:
analyze the report on results of the conducted examination;
generalize results of the conducted energy examinations (taking into account activities of power accountants) on the subsupervising territory;
transfer the generalized results which are drawn up as appropriate to state supervision bodies;
issue the instruction to the consumer about elimination of violations in use of TER;
bring in the information database of state supervision bodies energy indicators from the energy passport of the consumer of TER.
21. By results of the carried-out energy expertize the expert opinion which shall contain motivated, valid and complete conclusions of experts of the power accountant is constituted.
22. The expert opinion is prepared on the letterhead of the power accountant in triplicate, signed by the power accountant's head.
23. One copy of the expert opinion is transferred to relevant organ of the state supervision.
24. The inspected consumer of TER shall render assistance in carrying out energy inspection, namely:
provide access for personnel of the organization conducting examination to the inspected objects;
present the representative for maintenance and the help in carrying out inspection;
set the operating modes of the equipment necessary for carrying out measurements if it does not contradict requirements of technology and safety.
25. When carrying out energy inspection the consumer of TER shall designate person responsible for its carrying out and provide:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.