of July 5, 2022 No. 57
About bodies of homeland security of the Kyrgyz Republic
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on May 25, 2022
1. Bodies of homeland security of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - bodies of homeland security) - the state bodies of the executive authority of the Kyrgyz Republic which are military forming and component of system of homeland security of the Kyrgyz Republic and providing within the special powers conferred to them homeland security of the Kyrgyz Republic from internal and external threats.
2. The main objectives of bodies of homeland security are:
1) protection of the constitutional system, sovereignty and territorial integrity of the Kyrgyz Republic;
2) organization and implementation of intelligence and counterintelligence activities;
3) the prevention, identification and suppression of terrorist, extremist and separatist activities, organized crime and corruption, drug trafficking, psychotropic substances, their precursors and analogs, other crimes, carrying out pre-judicial production according to which is referred by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic to maintaining bodies of homeland security;
4) safety of objects of the state protection in places of their permanent and temporary stay;
5) protection of Frontier of the Kyrgyz Republic;
6) implementation of stipulated by the legislation powers of the Kyrgyz Republic in the field of protection of the state secrets;
7) providing state bodies and other organizations with special communication (encoded, governmental, secret), the organization and providing within the established competence of cryptographic and technical safety encoded and other types of special communication in the Kyrgyz Republic and the organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic which are beyond its limits and implementation of the state control of these activities.
3. Involvement of bodies of homeland security for the solution of the tasks which are not provided by the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic is forbidden.
The legal basis of activities of bodies of homeland security is constituted by the Constitution of the Kyrgyz Republic, this Law and other regulatory legal acts in the part which is not contradicting and is not settled by this Law and also the international agreements which became effective according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
Activities of bodies of homeland security are performed on the basis of the principles of legality; respect and observance of rights and freedoms of man and citizen; humanity; unities of system of bodies of homeland security and centralization of management of them; conspiracies; combinations of public and secret methods of work.
1. The state guarantees observance of rights and freedoms of man and citizen when implementing of homeland security of the activities by bodies. Restriction of the rights and freedoms of man and citizen, except as specified, provided by the Constitution and the laws of the Kyrgyz Republic is not allowed.
2. Person believing that its rights and freedoms are broken by bodies of homeland security or their officials having the right to appeal their actions in higher bodies of homeland security, prosecutor's office and court.
3. The data on private life received in the course of activities of bodies of homeland security affecting honor and advantage of the citizen or capable to do harm to its legitimate interests cannot be disclosed without its consent except cases, stipulated by the legislation the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. In case of violation by the staff of bodies of homeland security on duty of legitimate rights and freedoms of citizens the relevant organ of homeland security shall take measures for recovery of these rights and freedoms, compensation of damage suffered and involvement of guilty officials to responsibility.
1. Bodies of homeland security in accordance with the established procedure inform public authorities, the public and citizens on the activities for the questions carried to their maintaining.
2. Information constituting according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic and international treaties which became effective according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, the state, office and protected by the law other secret is not subject to disclosure.
1. In bodies of homeland security creation and activities of the political parties, public and other organizations and associations pursuing political goals and also their structures is not allowed.
2. Bodies of homeland security in the activities are not connected with decisions of political parties and are guided by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, and also acts of the head of authorized state body issued according to it in the field of ensuring national security.
1. Bodies of homeland security interact in accordance with the established procedure with state bodies, local government bodies, military forming, and also the companies, organizations, the organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership.
2. State bodies, local government bodies, and also the companies, organizations and the organizations irrespective of patterns of ownership shall render assistance to bodies of homeland security in the solution of the tasks set for them. For disclosure of the data protected by the law which became known in the interaction course with bodies of homeland security, the staff of state bodies and the specified organizations bears responsibility according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Citizens of the Kyrgyz Republic, performing the civic duty, promote homeland security on a voluntary basis if other is not stipulated by the legislation the Kyrgyz Republic.
4. For the solution of the assigned tasks bodies of homeland security according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic, can interact with special services, security service, law enforcement agencies and other organizations of foreign states, and also with the international organizations based on the international treaties which became effective according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
1. Single system of bodies of homeland security of the Kyrgyz Republic the territorial authorities subordinated to it, bodies of military counterintelligence, and also subordinated divisions form authorized state body in the field of ensuring national security.
2. Bodies of homeland security have in the subordination military units, divisions of special purpose, the organization of education and health care, research establishments, subjects to welfare appointment, and also other organizations and divisions intended for ensuring activities of bodies of homeland security.
1. Authorized state body in the field of ensuring national security (further - authorized state body) - the central state body of the executive authority developing and realizing state policy in the field of ensuring national security of the Kyrgyz Republic, within the competence performing for this purpose cross-industry regulation, management and coordination.
2. The authorized state body carries out work on the main activities of bodies of homeland security, performs management, coordinates and controls activities of the bodies of homeland security subordinated to it, bears responsibility for ensuring national security of the Kyrgyz Republic in the limits set by the legislation of powers.
3. The authorized state body and its bodies (according to the decision of the head of authorized state body) are legal entities, have the valid and conditional names, the corresponding seals, stamps, accounts in bank institutions, including currency, fixed assets.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.