of June 8, 2022 No. 369
About approval of the Concept of the Information system "Administration of Judicial Examinations"
Based on part (1) Articles 2, parts (1) article 16 of the Law No. 71/2007 on registers (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2007, Art. No. 70-73, 314), with subsequent changes, and Item c) article 22 of the Law No. 467/2003 on informatization and the state information resources (The official monitor of the Republic of Moldova, 2004, Art. No. 6-12, 44), with subsequent changes, DECIDES: the Government
1. Approve the Concept of the Information system "Administration of Judicial Examinations" it (is applied).
2. Found the State register of cases of judicial examinations created by the Information system "Administration of Judicial Examinations".
3. To perform creation, development, maintenance and ensuring functioning of the Information system "Administration of Judicial Examinations" for the account and within the financial resources which are annually approved in the budget of the Ministry of Justice and also from other sources, stipulated by the legislation.
4. To the Ministry of Justice in three-months time from the effective date of this resolution to develop and submit to the Government for approval the draft of the order of the Government about procedure for maintaining the State register of cases of judicial examinations.
5. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Ministry of Justice.
Minister of Justice
Minister of Health
Nemerenko is scarlet
Minister of Internal Affairs
Minister of Finance
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Republic of Moldova of June 8, 2022 No. 369
Judicial and expert organizations are component of justice system of the Republic of Moldova as represent organizational form of activities of court experts who in turn promote increase in efficiency of judicial system, providing to courts definite and reasonable answers on specific and difficult questions which those face when implementing justice. Quality and accuracy of judicial or extrajudicial researches and examinations exerts huge impact on quality of justice and on general perception of justice system by society. Despite their role and the place in the sector of justice, the limited help and support of their efforts directed to upgrade in comparison with other systems of the sector of justice as it was in case with judicial system within which the Integrated Management Program Cases (IMPC) was implemented was provided to judicial and expert organizations, or with Prosecutor's office for which it was developed and afterwards the Information system "Criminal prosecution is implemented: E-case".
Despite of the fact that in recent years at the national level considerable efforts for increase in efficiency were made transparency, justice and availability of the sector of justice, for more effective management of the sector of justice it is necessary to continue implementation of the decisions providing accurate coordination between organizations of the sector of justice so that both men, and the women who are especially belonging to groups of minorities could assert equally and effectively the rights and use access to justice.
Thus, based on stated the decision on implementation of the Information system "Administration of Judicial Examinations" was made (further - ISUDSE).
1. The concept of the Information system "Administration of Judicial Examinations" (further - the Concept) establishes the purpose, tasks and the functions, organizational structure and regulatory framework necessary for creation and operation of ISUDSE, information objects and the list of the data stored in it, technological infrastructure and measures for safety and information protection and also the measures directed to creation, implementation, operation and maintenance of system.
2. ISUDSE is the information solution of category "the government for the government (G2G)" and represents set of interdependent information resources and technologies, including software, the hardware and the user's infrastructure intended for storage, processing and provision of information and forming of the information resource concerning cases of judicial examination.
3. ISUDSE creates the information resource "Register of Cases of Judicial Examinations" (further - RDSE).
4. For the purposes of this Concept the following basic concepts are used:
1) examination - judicial examination, extrajudicial examination, scientific and technical research, medicolegal research, as such are determined in the legislation;
2) experimental testimony - the conclusion of judicial examination, the conclusion of extrajudicial examination, the conclusion of scientific and technical research, the conclusion of medicolegal research;
3) judicial and expert organization - any public judicial and expert organization and bureau of judicial examination, as such are determined in the Law No. 68/2016 on judicial examination and the status of the court expert;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.