Unofficial translation (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
of July 7, 2022 No. 140
About recognition of foreign qualified electronic confidential services in bank system of Ukraine and when implementing money transfer
According to Articles 7, of 15, 56 Laws of Ukraine "About the National Bank of Ukraine", article 9 of the Law of Ukraine "About electronic confidential services", taking into account article 140 of the Agreement on association between Ukraine, on the one hand, and the European Union, European Atomic Energy Community and their state members, on the other hand, No. 1678-VII ratified with the statement the Law of Ukraine of September 16, 2014 "About ratification of the Agreement on association between Ukraine, on the one hand, and the European Union, European Atomic Energy Community and their state members, on the other hand", the Board of the National Bank of Ukraine DECIDES:
1. Banks of Ukraine, branches of foreign banks, members of payment service providers recognize:
1) qualified digital signatures and/or qualified electronic seals respectively qualified digital signatures and/or qualified electronic seals according to the Law of Ukraine "About electronic confidential services" if they are created with observance of requirements of Regulations of the European parliament and Council (EU) No. 910/2014 of July 23, 2014 about electronic identification and confidential services for electronic transactions in the domestic market and about cancellation of the Directive 1999/93/EU (further - Regulations 910/2014) that is confirmed, within rendering qualified service of verification of qualified digital signatures and/or qualified electronic seals by the skilled supplier of electronic confidential services, the data about which and about its qualified electronic confidential services are entered in the Confidential list of the member state of the European Union and are promulgated by the European commission on the official website of the European Union;
2) the means of the qualified digital signature or seal used according to requirements of the regulatory legal acts governing legal relations in the sphere of electronic confidential services in foreign states (further - foreign means of the qualified digital signature or seal), means of the qualified digital signature or seal according to the Law of Ukraine "About electronic confidential services" if foreign means of the qualified digital signature or seal conform to requirements of Regulations 910/2014, the confirmable document on certification issued by body, accredited National authority for accreditation which is part of the European cooperation on accreditation.
2. To department of safety (Igor Konovalov) after official publication to inform banks of Ukraine, branches of foreign banks, members of payment service providers information on adoption of this resolution.
3. To impose control over the implementation of this resolution on the Chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine Kirill Shevchenko.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.