of June 10, 2022 No. 312
About approval of the Procedure for carrying out certification of appraisers in the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of implementation of article 24 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About estimative activities", according to articles 13, of the 17th constitutional Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic" the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic decides:
1. Approve the Procedure for carrying out certification of appraisers in the Kyrgyz Republic according to appendix.
2. Determine that certificates on assignment of qualification of the appraiser based on which physical persons perform estimative activities as individual entrepreneurs or workers according to the employment contract are recognized till July 1, 2023 as the basis of confirmation of availability at the appraiser of qualification and professional knowledge necessary for implementation of estimative activities.
Action of this Item extends to the certificates answering to the following conditions:
- certificates are issued during action of Provisional rules of activities of the appraisers and the estimative organizations in the Kyrgyz Republic approved by the order of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic "About development of activities of appraisers and the estimative organizations in the Kyrgyz Republic" of August 21, 2003 No. 537;
- certificates are issued by the organizations which had at the time of issue of certificates according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic sales right of training programs of professional training or carrying out certification of specialists in property assessment.
3. To the Ministry of Economy and Trade of the Kyrgyz Republic to take the measures following from this resolution.
Chairman of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic
to the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic of June 10, 2022 No. 312
1. This Procedure for carrying out certification of appraisers in the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the Procedure) regulates procedure for certification of physical persons, including the foreign persons applying for the right of receipt of the qualification certificate of the appraiser of property and property rights.
2. The basic concepts used in this Procedure:
certification - compulsory procedure of confirmation of appropriate level of qualification (category) and professional knowledge of the appraiser for implementation of estimative activities;
the applicant - physical person, including the foreign person who showed willingness to participate in qualification examination and applying for the right of receipt of the qualification certificate of the appraiser;
authorized body - executive body, authorized to perform state regulation of estimative activities in the Kyrgyz Republic;
qualification examination - assessment procedure of knowledge, skills and abilities of applicants;
examination committee - the commission created by authorized body for holding qualification examination of applicants;
the appeal commission - the commission created by authorized body in case of receipt of the statement(s) for the appeal of results of qualification examination from the applicant(s) for its consideration;
the program of qualification examination - set of the subjects of the examination questions required for confirmation of qualification of applicants for receipt of the qualification certificate of the appraiser grouped in Sections.
3. For the purpose of receipt of professional qualification of the appraiser and the qualification certificate the applicant takes qualification examination in the program of qualification examination.
4. Holding qualification examination is performed according to the schedule approved by authorized body.
The approved schedule includes date, time and the venue of qualification examination and is published on the official site of authorized body.
5. Documents acceptance from applicants begins in two months prior to the established date of examination and stops in ten working days prior to the examination.
6. If to fixed term of submission of documents the total quantity of applicants constitutes less than ten people, the authorized body has the right to transfer qualification examination to later terms, but not later than the term of the next examination according to the approved schedule.
7. The qualification examination is held to two rounds.
The first round is held in the form of the testing consisting of theoretical questions for the purpose of objective and transparent assessment of the professional training level, and also determination of skill level and knowledge of estimative activities of the applicant.
Testing is performed in the state and/or official language.
The second round is held in the form of interview, for the purpose of confirmation of knowledge, work experience and disclosure of potential of the applicant, readiness of the applicant to perform estimative activities.
8. Objectivity of conducting testing and interview is provided with commonality of conditions, time, contents of tests for applicants, calculation of the results provided for educational system.
9. The program of qualification examination (questions of testing and interview) is developed by authorized body with attraction of the higher educational institutions realizing educational programs of higher education for assessment and professional associations in the field of estimative activities.
10. Questions are developed for testing separately in each direction of estimative activities and for qualification levels.
11. The lowest passing score by results of testing makes at least 70% of affirmative answers.
12. The applicants who gained lowest passing score by results of the first round are invited to the second round.
13. Examination committee determines success of passing an examination by the second round simple vote.
14. The program of qualification examination and procedure for holding qualification examination affirm authorized body.
15. Certification of appraisers is performed according to the declared skill level of the appraiser.
- real estate appraisal;
- assessment of personal estate;
- assessment of objects of subsoil and natural resources;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.