of July 14, 2022 No. 255-FZ
About control of activities of persons which are under foreign influence
Accepted by the State Duma on June 29, 2022
Approved by the Federation Council on July 8, 2022
1. For the purposes of this Federal Law the foreign agent is understood as the person which got support and (or) being under foreign influence in other forms and performing activities which types are stipulated in Clause 4 presents of the Federal Law.
2. Acknowledged Russian or foreign legal entity irrespective of its form of business, the public association operating without formation of legal entity, other consolidation of persons, foreign structure without formation of legal entity and also physical person irrespective of his nationality or in the absence of that (further - persons) can be the foreign agent.
3. As foreign agents cannot be recognized:
1) bodies of the public power of the Russian Federation, person under control to the Russian Federation, to subjects of the Russian Federation, municipalities, public companies, state-owned company, state corporations, and also persons under control to them, governing bodies of state non-budgetary funds. For the purpose of this Federal Law under control person is understood as the legal entity who is under the direct or indirect control expressed in obligation to perform instructions, orders, to perform actions, certain otherwise;
2) the religious organizations registered in the procedure established by the law;
3) the political parties registered in the procedure established by the law;
4) persons specified in the subitem 2 of Item 20 (except for members of their families specified in this subitem) and subitems 1 - 3 Items 21 of article 5 of the Federal Law of July 25, 2002 No. 115-FZ "About legal status of foreign citizens in the Russian Federation";
5) merging of employers, the Chambers of Commerce and Industry registered in the procedure established by the law.
4. The status of the foreign agent acquires person from the date of, the placement following behind day on the official site of the federal executive body authorized in the sphere of registration of non-profit organizations (further - authorized body), on the Internet of information about such person in the register of foreign agents (further - the register) according to part 4 of article 5 of this Federal Law, and stops from the date of exception of such data of the register.
1. The foreign influence specified regarding 1 article 1 of this Federal Law is understood as provision by foreign source to person of support and (or) rendering impact on person, including by coercion, belief and (or) different ways.
2. The support specified regarding 1 this Article is understood as provision to person by foreign source of money and (or) other property, and also rendering to person foreign source of the organizational and methodical, scientific and technical help, help in other forms.
1. Foreign sources are recognized:
1) foreign states;
2) bodies of the public power of foreign states;
3) international and foreign organizations;
4) foreign citizens;
5) stateless persons;
6) foreign structures without formation of legal entity;
7) persons authorized by the sources specified in Items 1 - the 6th this part;
8) the citizens of the Russian Federation and the Russian legal entities receiving money and (or) other property from the sources specified in Items 1 - the 7th this part, or acting as intermediaries in case of receipt of such money and (or) other property (except for open joint stock companies with the state participation and their subsidiaries);
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.