of July 14, 2022 No. 261-FZ
About the Russian movement of children and youth
Accepted by the State Duma on July 6, 2022
Approved by the Federation Council on July 8, 2022
This Federal Law determines legal status, the purposes, organizational and property bases of activities of the Russian movement of children and youth (further - Movement).
1) assistance to carrying out state policy for the benefit of children and youth;
2) assistance to education of children, their professional orientation, organization of leisure of children and youth;
3) creation of equal opportunities for all-round development and self-realization of children and youth;
4) training of children and youth to full-fledged life in society, including forming of their outlook on the basis of traditional Russian cultural and moral values, traditions of the people of the Russian Federation, achievements of the Russian and world culture, and also development in them of socially significant and creative activity, high moral qualities, love and respect for the Fatherland, diligence, legal culture, respect for the environment, feeling of the personal liability for the destiny and destiny of the Fatherland before present and future generations, other socially useful purposes.
2. The legal status, the purposes, organizational and property bases of activities of Movement, including procedure for reorganization and liquidation of Movement, are determined by this Federal Law, other Federal Laws, other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation and the charter of Movement.
3. The constituent document of Movement is its charter. According to the procedure, provided by the charter of Movement, the internal documents of Movement obligatory for all participants of Movement can be accepted. The charter and internal documents of Movement shall correspond to this Federal Law and other regulatory legal acts of the Russian Federation.
4. Movement has the right to participate in creation of other non-profit organizations if their purposes answer the purpose specified regarding 1 this Article.
5. The property of Movement belongs to it on the property right. Movement answers for the obligations all property belonging to it. The Russian Federation or participants of Movement do not answer for obligations Movement, and Movement does not answer for obligations the Russian Federation or participants of Movement.
6. Provisions of the Civil code of the Russian Federation and the Federal Law of May 19, 1995 "About public associations" are applied No. 82-FZ to activities of Movement taking into account the features provided by this Federal Law.
Movement is guided in the activities by the following basic principles:
1) voluntariness of participation in Movement;
2) equal rights of participants of Movement;
3) accounting of specific features of participants of Movement;
4) continuity and systematicity of activities of Movement;
5) succession of activities of Movement in relation to participants of Movement of different age;
6) openness of activities of Movement.
1. For goal achievement of the activities Movement according to the procedure, provided by the charter of Movement, has the right:
1) to organize and hold competitions, forums and other actions for participants of Movement and other citizens, to realize projects of Movement;
2) to perform financing of activities of regional departments of Movement, collective participants of Movement, and also other organizations if their purposes answer the purpose specified regarding 1 article 2 of this Federal Law to exercise control of efficiency of use of the money provided to regional departments of Movement, collective participants of Movement and other organizations;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.