Unofficial transfer (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
April 22, 2022
of April 12, 2022 No. 67
About approval of the Procedure for ensuring access to public information in Bureau of economic safety of Ukraine
According to the Law of Ukraine "About access to public information", to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of May 05, 2011 No. 547 "Questions of ensuring with executive bodies of access to public information", to the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of May 25, 2011 No. 583 "Questions of accomplishment of the Law of Ukraine "On access to public information" in the Secretariat of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, central and local executive bodies" and for the purpose of ensuring access to public information in Bureau of economic safety of Ukraine, PRIKAZYVAYU:
1. Approve the Procedure for ensuring access to public information in Bureau of economic safety of Ukraine (further - the Procedure) which is applied.
2. To provide to heads of structural divisions of Bureau of economic safety of Ukraine acquaintance of all workers with requirements of the Procedure.
3. Organizational administrative to provide to management (Pekelny V. V.) submission of this order on state registration in the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in the procedure established by the legislation.
4. This order becomes effective from the date of its official publication.
5. I reserve control of execution of this order.
Approved by the Order of Bureau of economic safety of Ukraine of April 12, 2022, No. 67
1. This Procedure determines the procedure of promulgation of public information, acceptance, registration, processing, consideration and control of execution of requests for public information (further - request for information) from physical, legal entities, associations of citizens without the status of the legal entity (further - requesting), provisions of information which obtains or is created by BEB in the course of implementation of the powers or which owns.
2. The right to access to public information is guaranteed by the maximum simplification of the procedure of giving of request for information.
3. Action of this Procedure does not extend to the relations on receipt of information by subjects of powers of authority when implementing of the functions by them, and also to the relations in the field of addresses of citizens and lawyer requests which are regulated by the laws of Ukraine "About addresses of citizens", "About legal profession and lawyer activities".
4. BEB is manager of the public information reflected and documented by all means and on any carriers which was received or created in the course of implementation of BEB of the powers provided by the current legislation or which is in ownership of BEB.
5. The request for information which is sent according to the Law of Ukraine "About access to public information" (further - the Law) and which in sense combines subject of regulation of the Law of Ukraine "About addresses of citizens" and the Law is considered in the corresponding parts in terms and procedure provided by the corresponding regulatory legal acts.
6. In this Procedure the term "responsible structural division of BEB" means the structural division of BEB responsible for the organization and ensuring access to public information.
Other terms in this Procedure are used in the values determined by the Law.
7. Structural divisions of BEB which have required information submit within the terms established by the Law the reliable, exact and complete information on requests for information.
8. Control of content, quality of training, execution up to standard of documents, is assigned by adherence to deadlines of consideration of requests for information to heads of the relevant structural divisions of BEB to whom their consideration is entrusted.
1. Access to public information is provided in the way:
1) systematic and operational promulgation of information:
in official printing publications;
on the BEB official website on the Internet;
on the Single state web portal of open data;
at information stands in premises of BEB;
by any other method;
2) provisions of information on requests for information.
2. Information specified in part one of article 15 of the Law is subject to obligatory promulgation on the BEB official website.
3. Information containing personal data of physical person is published and provided on request, including in the form of open data, in case of observance of one of the following conditions:
1) personal data are depersonalized and protected according to the Law of Ukraine "About personal data protection";
2) Physical persons (subjects of data) which personal data contain in information in the form of open data provided the consent to distribution of such data according to the Law of Ukraine "About personal data protection";
3) provision or promulgation of such information is provided by the Law;
4) restriction of access to such information (its reference to information with limited access) is forbidden by the Law.
4. The list of the data constituting office information which is constituted by BEB cannot be limited in access.
5. Timely submission of public information for promulgation is provided by the head of the structural unit of BEB in which the document which contains it is created.
If the document is created with participation of several structural divisions, submission of public information which contains in it is provided by the head contractor.
6. The responsible structural division provides:
1) provision of offers for promulgation and updating of data sets on the Single state web portal of open data;
2) filling of the information stand materials necessary for ensuring access to public information;
3) organization of consideration of requests for information, their processing, systematization and analysis;
4) record keeping on requests for information;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.