Unofficial transfer (c) Soyuzpravoinform LLC
It is registered
Ministry of Justice of Ukraine
May 2, 2022
of April 30, 2022 No. 1709/5
About approval of the Procedure for providing with ware property of the prisoners of war containing in camps for content of prisoners of war, sites for content of prisoners of war
According to Item 29 of the Section VI of the Procedure for the content of prisoners of war approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 5, 2022 No. 413, to subitem 2-9 of Item 3, to Item 10 of the Regulations on the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of July 2, 2014 No. 228, I ORDER:
2. To department of the public law () submit Kravchenko L. this order on state registration according to the Presidential decree of Ukraine of October 3, 1992 to No. 493 "About state registration of regulatory legal acts of the ministries and other executive bodies".
4. To impose control of execution of this order on the deputy minister Vysotskaya A.
Approved by the Order of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine of April 30, 2022, No. 1709/5
1. This Procedure determines the basic principles of the organization of providing with ware property of the prisoners of war containing in camps for content of prisoners of war, sites for content of prisoners of war.
2. The terms "prisoners of war", "site for content of prisoners of war", "camp for content of prisoners of war" (further - the camp) are used in this Procedure in the value given according to the procedure of content of prisoners of war, approved by the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of April 5, 2022 No. 413 (further - the Procedure for content of prisoners of war).
3. All prisoners of war are provided with articles of clothing, linen, footwear and bedding (further - ware property) is non-paid according to the accessory regulations determined in appendices 7 - 9 to the Procedure for content of prisoners of war who establish quantity and terms socks (operation) of the objects issued on one person taking into account floor.
4. Prisoners of war who are on treatment in healthcare institutions of the Public criminal and executive service of Ukraine are provided in addition free of charge with bedding, special clothes and special footwear (inventory property) according to the accessory regulations determined in appendix 10 to the Procedure for content of prisoners of war.
5. Rooms for storage of bedding and overalls (storage room), personal belongings of daily use (left-luggage office), workshops on repair of clothes and footwear are placed, as a rule, in the living area.
6. The ware property acquired in shop of the camp, organization of execution of punishments (pre-trial detention center) in which sites for content of prisoners of war are created (further - the organization) received in sending is own ware property of the prisoner of war (oh).
7. In case of absence at prisoners of war who are exempted or repatriated, clothes, necessary on season, and footwear or funds for their acquisition they are provided with clothes and footwear from substitution fund gratuitously.
8. In case of premature depreciation, spoil or loss of bedding, linen, clothes and footwear by prisoners of war, the new ware property is released based on applications in person of prisoners of war and the order of the head of the camp or organization for the means placed on personal accounts. In case of lack of means on personal accounts, the ware property from substitution fund gratuitously is issued to prisoners of war.
9. The ware property and bed things not suitable for further use to destination, the term of carrying or exploitation of whom expired, are given prisoners of war, are rejected and written off in the procedure established by the legislation.
10. Terms socks of ware property and operation of bedding are determined from the date of their actual issue.
11. In case of transfer of prisoners of war to other camp or sites for content of prisoners of war they are disposed in own clothes and footwear, and in case of their absence - are provided with clothes and footwear from substitution fund gratuitously.
The ware property which is not own property of prisoners of war and terms is enlisted in substitution fund socks (operation) of which did not expire, and also the ware property, terms socks (operation) of which expired, but on the high-quality condition are suitable for further use to destination.
The ware property of substitution fund is stored in ware warehouse of the camp or organization in pure form and repaired.
12. Officials of the camp or organization who are responsible for the organization of providing prisoners of war with ware property:
determine need of the camp or site for content of prisoners of war in ware property;
provide timely issue of ware property to prisoners of war within the established accessory regulations;
take necessary measures for non-admission of loss of ware property, its spoil or destruction, will organize its timely repair;
provide accounting of ware property and its reliable storage.
13. Prisoners of war have the right:
acquire in shop of the camp or organization or to receive in sending the necessities, including ware property provided by regulations of accessory and not prohibited to use in the camp, the site for content of prisoners of war;
it is non-paid to use services in repair of linen, clothes and footwear.
14. For acquisition by prisoners of war of food and necessities in camps and organizations of execution of punishments in which sites for content of prisoners of war are created the shops working daily except days off and holidays will be organized. At the same time the administration of the camp or organization of execution of punishments in which sites for content of prisoners of war are created provides that each prisoner of war had opportunity to visit shop at least three times a month according to the schedule in time allowed by daily routine.
The administration of organization of execution of the punishment in which the site for content of prisoners of war is created shall provide visit of shop by the prisoner of war separately from other persons who contain in this organization.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.