of April 9, 2021 No. 50
About local initiative groups
The parliament adopts this organic law.
(1) the Purpose of this law is creation of the legal basis for organization and functioning of local initiative groups.
(2) This law regulates procedure for organization, activities, reorganization and liquidation of local initiative groups.
For the purpose of this law the following basic concepts are used:
approach of LEADER - the approach determined by the Law on the principles of subsidizing of development of agricultural industry and the rural zone No. 276/2016;
development of the rural zone - the development determined by the Law on the principles of subsidizing of development of agricultural industry and the rural zone No. 276/2016;
local initiative group (further - the INSTANT) - non-profitable, non-political consolidation with the status of the legal entity who is created for the purpose of development and deployment of strategy of local development within the LEADER program on the basis of the territorial partnership established at the local level between public, entrepreneurial and civil sectors in which any of these sectors cannot possess more than 49 percent of voting powers at the level of decision making;
The LEADER program - the program determined by the Law on the principles of subsidizing of development of agricultural industry and the rural zone No. 276/2016;
business sector - set of the physical persons and legal entities performing business activity registered in the procedure established by the legislation;
the civil sector - community of active citizens and forms of the non-political associations which are not relating to public organization or business sector;
the public sector - set of the bodies of local public authority of the first level created and operating in the territory of the administrative and territorial units which are part of the INSTANT;
the strategy of local development - the complex of the integrated actions aimed at the local development which are developed and implemented by the INSTANT on the basis of the principles of approach of LEADER and promote goal achievement, established at the local and national levels.
(1) the INSTANT is created on voluntary basis and has the status of the legal entity.
(2) the INSTANT has own symbolics which is not matching the state symbolics of the Republic of Moldova, symbolics of other states or subjects.
(3) the INSTANT has the room under office. The location of its executive body registered in the State register of legal entities is considered office of the INSTANT. The INSTANT can have also other addresses for conducting correspondence.
(4) the INSTANT performs activities based on the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova, the Civil code, the Law on the principles of subsidizing of development of agricultural industry and the rural zone No. 276/2016, of the Law on local public authority No. 436/2006, of this law, the charter and domestic situations.
(1) MIG is established for the purpose of development of the rural territories which are its part, including for development and strategy implementation of local development, responsibility for which is under authority of community.
(2) the Main objectives of the INSTANT are:
a) determination of the rural territory consisting of the settlements adjoining with each other, connected by social, economic and natural features, which is characterized by local identity, general traditions, requirements and prospects within which the strategy of local development is implemented;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.