of June 30, 2022 No. 49
About renewable energy resources
Accepted by Jogorku Kenesh of the Kyrgyz Republic on June 16, 2022
This Law establishes legal, organizational, economic and financial basis, mechanisms of regulation of the relations of the state, producers, suppliers and consumers of renewable energy resources, the equipment for production, installations with use of renewable energy resources.
The purposes of this Law are development and use of renewable energy resources, enhancement of energy structure, diversification of energy resources, social improvement of the population, ensuring energy security of the Kyrgyz Republic, environmental protection and sustainable development of economy.
1. Subjects to regulation of this Law are production, consumption and sale of heat, electrical energy and fuel with use of renewable energy resources, and also production and supply of equipment and technologies in the field of renewable energy resources in the territory of the Kyrgyz Republic.
2. Provisions of this Law which provide tariff preferences extend to new objects with use of renewable energy resources.
1. In this Law the following basic concepts are used:
1) biomass - the cumulative mass of the vegetable and animal organisms which are present at biogeocenosis at the time of observation;
2) renewable energy - the environmentally friendly energy received by use of renewable energy resources including from renewable fuel;
3) renewable energy resources - sources of continuously renewable types of energy:
a) solar energy, energy of Earth, energy of vacuum, wind power, energy of water;
b) power sources of not fossil and not carbon origin, energy of decomposition (sbrazhivaniye) of biomass of any organic waste and/or materials;
c) energy of secondary heat (the cooler, transformer substations, other industrial plants and aggregates as a result of which operation secondary heat energy is emitted);
4) renewable fuel - the fuel received from renewable sources, biomass and any organic or natural raw materials and/or source;
5) use of renewable energy resources - set of the actions directed to transformation, accumulating, distribution and consumption of renewable energy, and also material logistics of these actions;
6) solar energy - the energy received from use of solar radiation;
7) network (electric and/or thermal, gas) - set of technical means for transportation and/or distribution and redistribution of electrical and heat energy;
8) biogas installation - system of the equipment for anaerobic sbrazhivaniye of organic waste and drains for development of gas, secondary heat and receipt of organic fertilizers;
9) the electrical energy made from renewable energy resources - the electrical energy received only from renewable energy resources;
10) wind power - the energy received from energy potential of wind;
11) hydraulic power - the energy made by the hydroenergy aggregates using energy of water;
12) traditional energy - the energy received from non-renewable resources, in particular from hydrocarbonic raw materials (coal, oil, gas) and hydroelectric power stations with installed capacity 30 and more than a megawatts;
13) solar installation - system of the equipment for transformation of energy of the sun in heat or electrical energy;
14) the certificate of conformity - the document issued based on rules of certification and with reliability showing that renewable energy resources and fuels are identified properly, conform to the standard or other regulating document;
15) the consumer of renewable energy - legal entity or physical person which uses the technical means and devices functioning on the basis of the energy received by development of renewable energy resources;
16) preferences during the designing, production, installation and operation of renewable energy resources - provision to the legal entities and physical persons occupied in the sphere of renewable energy resources, privileges in the form of decrease in taxes, release from customs duties, payments, provision of the profitable credits from the state having address character;
17) diversification of renewable energy resources - expansion of activities in production of renewable energy resources due to development of its new types;
18) grace period - the rate effective period established by the law for installations with use of renewable energy resources using the raising coefficients.
2. The list of the given sources of renewable energy and the equipment is not exhaustive and can extend in process of development of science and technologies in the sphere of renewable energy resources and energy efficiency.
The legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic on renewable energy resources (further - RES) consists of this Law, other laws and other regulatory legal acts, and also the corresponding international treaties which became effective according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic.
If the international treaty which became effective according to the legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic establishes other regulations, than those which are provided by this Law then are applied regulations of the international treaty.
Coverage of this Law is regulation of the relations in the Kyrgyz Republic connected with use of RES including on:
1) to studying of potential of RES;
2) to economic incentives of use of RES;
3) to development, production, import and use of power stations, machines, equipment and products for production, transportation, transformation, storage and use of RES;
4) to production of energy carriers and mechanical energy by means of use of renewable resources;
5) to implementation of the organizational, research, project, expert, design, construction and regulating activities directed to increase in energy use of RES.
State policy in the field of RES is based on the following principles:
1) tasks of state policy in the field of renewable energy consist in strengthening of energy security through increase in share of renewable energy, development of competitive power systems and ensuring environment protection;
2) state policy in the field of renewable energy is implemented within national and regional programs;
3) ensuring environment protection and rational use of the natural resources, public health care and labor protection in case of implementation of measures aimed at the development of the sector of renewable energy;
4) state support of use of RES;
5) creation of system of the legal and financial and economic mechanisms providing economic interest of producers (consumers) of RES for the purpose of inclusion in fuel and energy balance of RES;
6) investment attraction and support of entrepreneurship;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.