of October 5, 2006 No. 229-V
About system of technical providing agro-industrial complex of Ukraine
This Law establishes legal, economic and organizational basis of forming and functioning of system of technical providing agro-industrial complex, governs the relations in the field of technical and technology servicing of agro-industrial complex, promotes development of economic conditions for creation, testing, production, realization, use and servicing of technical means for industries of agro-industrial production.
1. In this Law terms are used in the following value:
1) system of technical providing agro-industrial complex - set of subjects of the relations which are in the corresponding interrelations and also the principles, forms, methods, organizational and economic levers directed to creation, testing, production, realization, use and servicing of technical means for agro-industrial complex;
2) technical means for agro-industrial complex - machines, mechanisms, equipment, the equipment, the technology complexes and lines from them used in agricultural industry, food and processing industry for cultivation, collection, storage and conversion of agricultural products and also for rendering services in technical service. Tractors, self-propelled chassis, self-propelled farm, road-building and meliorative vehicles, agricultural machinery, other mechanisms according to the Law of Ukraine "About traffic" which participate in movement on street road net public during moving of fps to the place of performance of works in the procedure established by the legislation which list of types is kept belong to machines and is constantly updated in electronic form by the central executive body realizing state policy in the field of supervision (control) in agro-industrial complex;
3) technical service - providing agro-industrial complex with technical means and their support in technically serviceable condition during the entire period of operation, demand studying, advertizing, technical and trade and economic information, delivery, pre-sale preparation, guarantee maintenance of the new and repaired technical means, providing with spare parts, training of operational maintenance force;
4) technology service - the activities directed to accomplishment by request, engineering procedures and transactions on cultivation, collection, storage and conversion of agricultural products, agrochemical, reclamative, transport and other work, rolling and lease of technical means;
5) the secondary market of technical means for agro-industrial complex - trading activity of the companies of technical service, other legal entities and physical persons on realization of the technical means which were in use;
6) the state technical policy in agro-industrial complex - the purposeful legislatively drawn up system of the organizational and economic and legal measures performed by executive bodies for forming of the interconnected processes of creation, testing, production, realization, use and servicing of technical means scientific, information and staffing of agro-industrial complex;
7) scientific and technical providing - complex of research, developmental works, works on production development, testing and promotion of new technical means for agro-industrial complex.
1. Operation of this Law extends to the relations arising in the course of forming and functioning of system of technical providing agro-industrial complex namely:
1) development, creation, testing, production, realization, use of technical means, technical and technology service;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.