of May 24, 2022 No. PP-257
About additional measures for increase in level of security of the population with drinking water supply and services of the sewerage
For the purpose of further acceleration of the carried-out work on improvement of providing the population of the republic by clear, high-quality drinking water and services of the sewerage, and also creation of worthy living conditions and protection of public health by expansion of scope with drinking water supply and services of the sewerage:
1. Take into consideration and to execution that based on the Strategy of development for New Uzbekistan for 2022 - 2026 approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of January 28, 2022 No. UP-60, the main target indicators are determined:
bringing level of security of the population of the republic with drinking water to 87 percent, updating of systems of the sewerage in 32 large cities and 155 district centers;
development of project offers and improvement of drinking water supply in 4 658 makhallinsky descents of citizens which are partially provided with centralized drinking water supply, and also 2 263 makhallinsky descents of citizens which are not provided with centralized drinking water supply.
Summary indicators and the Program of improvement of drinking water supply of the makhally republic which drinking water supply is in a serious condition, in 2022 - 2025 according to appendices No. No. 2 - 2o;
The program of providing with drinking water of high comprehensive schools, preschool educational organizations and medical institutions in 2022 - 2025 according to appendices No. No. 4 - 6;
The network schedule of complete commissioning of subjects to drinking water supply and the sewerage which in previous years is not put into operation or in which installation and construction works were not complete, according to appendix No. 7.
Under this JSC Uzsuvtajminot to provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent implementation of the following measures:
carrying out continuous inventory count and separation into categories 1 545 makhally which drinking water supply is in a serious condition;
realization in regions of works on well-drilling, construction of water towers and laying of water supply systems at the expense of means of local budgets, in particular works on laying of networks to households on the basis of initiatives and proposals of citizens in interaction with the population;
construction and reconstruction of constructions and networks of water supply in махаллях on the basis of social orders of the Ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing;
construction of the central reservoirs and laying of networks to households in махаллях in which there is no possibility of well-drilling and laying of centralized networks, at the expense of imported water.
3. Determine that:
a) since 2023 annually based on the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of September 25, 2020 No. UP-6074 "About Measures for Further Enhancement of System of Drinking Water Supply and the Sewerage, and also Increase in Efficiency of Investment Projects in This Sphere" within the state social orders on financing of projects of providing settlements with centralized drinking water supply and services of the sewerage within the Development program of social and production infrastructure is provided 50 billion sum;
b) according to this resolution for holding the actions specified in:
appendices No. No. 2 - 2o - from local budgets 444,6 of one billion sum, including 106, of one billion sum in the current year is allocated in total. At the same time khokimiyats of areas "road maps" by realization, makhally with indication of mechanisms (attraction of private sector, as interaction with the population, on the basis of the state social order) and financing sources annually are developed and affirm;
appendix No. 3 - JSC Uzsuvtajminot allocates funds in the amount of 180 billion sum;
appendices No. No. 4 - 6 - allocation from local budgets of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, areas and the city of Tashkent of only 50 billion sum in the current year, since 2023 annually 100 billion sum, on 50 billion sum from republican and local budgets is provided in equal share.
At the same time in two-month time to provide to Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent carrying out together with the relevant ministries of continuous inventory count of high comprehensive schools, the preschool educational organizations and medical institutions of the republic, by results - development of specific address programs on the social objects provided with drinking water first of all.
4. Establish procedure according to which:
a) since January 1, 2023:
replacement to the population of metering devices of water with expired for checkings on new is performed at the expense of means of JSC Uzsuvtajminot and the territorial companies of water supply;
import and installation in the territory of the republic of metering devices of water and their additional resources which are not conforming to technical requirements is forbidden;
b) in case of commissioning of subjects to "turnkey" drinking water supply (with installation of metering devices and carrying out drinking water to households) at the request of citizens the conclusion of agreements by means of the centers of the state services is allowed or it is direct about JSC Uzsuvtajminot and sealing of metering devices;
c) since January 1, 2023 from the consumers who are the legal entity and performing business activity without formation of legal entity installation of modern metering devices of water with function of remote data transmission in the territorial companies of water supply is required. At the same time:
grant the right to reduction of the amount accrued and payable tax on profit or the receipts tax or income tax paid by individual entrepreneurs, on expense amount, connected with acquisition of each unit of the modern metering device of water provided by paragraph one of this subitem, but in the amount of, not exceeding the quadruple size of basic settlement size for one device;
since January 1, 2024 calculations for drinking water supply and services of the sewerage with the consumers who are the legal entity or performing business activity without formation of legal entity, did not establish modern metering devices of water with function of remote data transmission in the territorial companies of water supply are performed as with the consumers who are not provided with water metering devices;
d) in case of signing of the settlement reconciliation statement on receivables for drinking water supply and services of the sewerage with the consumers who are the legal entity, debt collection is made by exposure of payment request to their bank settlement accounts;
e) The ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing keeps the Electronic register of the companies of drinking water supply created on the basis of the state social order and also gives methodical and practical help to the specified companies.
5. To the ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing and JSC Uzsuvtajminot:
together with the Ministry of Finance to make recalculation of overdue debt on received from name of the Republic of Uzbekistan to the state external borrowings formed for May 1, 2022 in a month to make the offer on liquidation of this debt;
together with technical regulation Agency in two-month time to develop and approve technical requirements to different types of metering devices of cold and hot water.
6. JSC Uzsuvtajminot together with technical regulation Agency to create under JSC Uzsuvtajminot Metrological service on checking, dismantle and installation of metering devices (counters) of cold and hot water in a month, and also its territorial branches.
At the same time to give to technical regulation Agency practical help in carrying out accreditation of the Metrological service created under JSC Uzsuvtajminot and also its territorial branches.
7. To the ministry of development of information technologies and communications together with JSC Uzsuvtajminot:
in a month to complete works on expansion of functionality and to provide complete integration of billing system into necessary databases (notariate, the inventory, internal affairs, the state services, payment systems and others);
provide continuous operation of billing system on accounting of drinking water supply and services of the sewerage to consumers - physical persons and legal entities, on the basis of direct agreements.
8. Determine that:
a) State committee on geology and mineral resources:
annually before the termination of the first quarter the list of the territories with the reduced resources of fresh underground waters affirms;
in the territories with the reduced resources of fresh underground waters gratuitously within one year for water users technical data sheets of the boreholes which are in their operation are prepared;
b) Each two years are spent by the ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing together with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and JSC Uzsuvtajminot the International exhibition and the Tashkent Water Conference conference which are widely covered in mass media with involvement of all companies of water supply performing activities in the republic, the international and foreign organizations and specialists.
9. To the state committee on ecology and environmental protection jointly with Service of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing and public health in two-month time to review the extreme extent of admissible concentration of the purified sewage dumped in open reservoirs and on land relief, by results to make reasonable offers in the Cabinet of Ministers.
10. To the ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing and JSC Uzsuvtajminot together with the Ministry of investments and foreign trade in three-months time to introduce to the Cabinet of Ministers the draft of the regulatory legal act providing attraction of 100 million US dollars on project implementation "Construction of the main water supply system of Yakkabog-Qarshi and reconstruction of the operating water distribution constructions at the expense of borrowing facilities of the international financial institutions and the foreign government financial organizations", and also work on designing and construction in 2022 - 2024.
11. In a month to provide to khokimiyat of the Kashkadarya region together with JSC Uzsuvtajminot allocation in accordance with the established procedure 19, of hectare of land area under construction of water wells, constructions and high-level networks within the project "Reconstruction of water supply systems of the district centers of Kasansky and Mubareksky districts the, and also rural settlements adjacent to water intaking pipe of the underground water-bearing horizon of Kitab-Shakhrisabz.
12. JSC Uzbekneftegaz for the purpose of providing more 12,5 with drinking water thousand people living in махаллях "Rim", Dustlik, "Buyuk yula carvon" Tinchlik and "Amir Temur" of Guzarsky district to provide step-by-step transfer till September 1 of the current year of 23,5 of one billion sum in "Development of Water Supply Systems and Sewerage" Fund under the Ministry of Finance.
13. To the ministry of housing-and-municipal servicing and JSC Uzsuvtajminot:
start construction works within the "Construction of Systems of the Sewerage in the City of Nukus, and also the District Centers of Takhiatashsky and Hodzheyliysky Districts" project, worth 78 million US dollars, implementable jointly with the World Bank, in the first half of 2023;
in a month together with the Ministry of Economic Development and reducings poverty and Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan to provide the direction of funds in the amount of 10 billion sum for reconstruction of constructions of purification of drinking water of the city of Nukus at the expense of the means allocated to the Republic of Karakalpakstan for social and economic development of the territories.
14. JSC Uzsuvtajminot:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.