of May 17, 2022 No. UP-136
About measures for strengthening of material support and stimulation of employees of medical institutions
For the purpose of increase in efficiency of activities of employees of the public medical institutions, creation of worthy conditions for aspiration to highly effective work, ensuring their interest in increase in level of the professional training, and also ensuring execution of the tasks determined within the open dialogue with representatives of health sector which is carried out on March 18, 2022 by the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan on the subject "Reforms in Medicine — for Human Dignity":
1. Determine that since June 1, 2022 monthly official pay rates of health, pharmaceutical and other workers of the public medical institutions raise, in particular:
the health and pharmaceutical workers having the highest and the first qualification categories - for 15 percent;
the health and pharmaceutical workers having the second qualification category and not having qualification category and also other health and pharmaceutical workers - for 10 percent;
other employees of medical institutions - for 15 percent.
At the same time the tariff charges of employees of medical institutions are calculated by increase in tariff coefficients according to the existing categories of compensation respectively in time 1,15 and 1,1.
2. Determine that since June 1, 2022 the size of the funds allocated from the Government budget for forming of Fund of material stimulation and development of medical institutions (further - Fund), in relation to the total amount of the budgetary funds allocated to medical institutions constitutes:
in organizations of primary health care, district (city) medical associations, service emergency and emergency medical service, child care medical institutions, Service of sanitary and epidemiologic wellbeing and public health, and also the medical institutions specialized on social diseases (tuberculosis, renal failure, oncological, mental, narcological, endocrine, leprosy (leprosy), infectious, sexually transmitted, AIDS) - 10 percent of total expenses;
in other healthcare institutions of republican and regional level - 5 percent of total expenses.
Determine that 75 percent of fund are allocated for material stimulation of employees of all public medical institutions irrespective of group, 25 percent - for strengthening, upgrade of material and technical resources and repair of medical institutions.
At the same time in the public medical institutions at the expense of the funds allocated for material stimulation of workers are paid:
the monthly allowance to the highly-skilled health and pharmaceutical employees who showed good results, fairly and honesty fulfilling the duties - at the rate to 100 percent of monthly official pay rate, to other workers - at the rate to 75 percent of monthly official pay rate;
the special monthly allowance at the rate to 1 million sum - the beginner having potential to young doctors;
the monthly additional allowance at the rate to 30 percent of official pay rate - to the doctors and nurses performing activities in second shift due to prolongation to 20:00 operating time of day hospitals in Items of the family doctor, family polyclinics and multi-profile central polyclinics.
To the Ministry of Health together with the Ministry of employment and employment relationships and the Ministry of Finance to approve the Procedure for material stimulation of employees of the public medical institutions by fund in a month.
3. Establish the additional allowance in the amount of 25 percent of official pay rate to the doctors-surgeons who are carrying out high-technology difficult transactions in medical institutions according to the list determined by the Ministry of Health.
To the Ministry of Health in coordination with the Ministry of Finance in two weeks to approve the list of high-technology difficult transactions.
4. Establish procedure according to which:
a) since September 1, 2022, considering the contribution made in development of science in the sphere of medicine to employees of treatment and prevention facilities monthly surcharge for academic degree of the doctor of science (Doctor of Science) - at the rate to 60 percent of official pay rate, is paid for academic degree of the candidate of science or doctor of philosophy (PhD) - at the rate to 30 percent of official pay rate at the expense of means of the Government budget.
To the Ministry of Health together with the Ministry of innovative development, Academy of Sciences and the Ministry of Finance to introduce the draft of the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers on surcharge payment procedure to employees of the treatment and prevention facilities having academic degree in a month;
b) all health workers have preliminary and periodic medical examinations at the expense of means of the Government budget on free basis.
To provide to the Ministry of Health together with the Ministry of Finance prediscretion in expense budget of medical institutions of the means necessary on the expenses connected with performing medical examinations of health workers on permanent basis.
5. Determine that since July 1, 2022 the additional monthly allowance at the expense of means of the Government budget in the amount of 100 percent of official pay rate - performing labor activity in Takhtakupyrsky, Chimbaysky, Karauzyaksky, Bozatausky, Shumanaysky, Kungradsky districts of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, in the amount of 200 percent of official pay rate - performing labor activity in Muynaksky district is paid to the doctors who passed to work from areas, the city of Tashkent and the foreign states within the first three years.
At the same time for receipt of the allowance specified in this Item, the doctor shall work in other region at least two years and have at least the second qualification category.
6. To the Ministry of Culture, the Agency of cinematography and the Ministry of Health together with Council of Ministers of the Republic of Karakalpakstan, khokimiyats of areas and the city of Tashkent by budgetary and extrabudgetary funds:
increase the number of art, scenic and film works, and also the series narrating about hard and honourable activities of health workers;
create system of free visit by health workers of theatrical and concert performances once a year.
7. To the Ministry of Health together with the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of employment and employment relationships till July 1, 2022 to approve job grades on compensation of other employees of medical institutions (managerial, technical and service personnel) taking into account their length of service and qualification category.
8. Organize neurologic, cardiological and endocrinological beds of narrow specialization (except for the emergency, children's, infectious, maternity and hemodialysis beds) at the expense of the part of bed fund of the central district (city) hospitals established for transfer to the bed fund containing by extrabudgetary funds, the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of May 5, 2021 No. UP-6221 "About Consecutive Continuation of the Reforms Performed in Health Care System and Creation of Necessary Conditions for Increase in Potential of Health Workers" proceeding from requirement with preserving procedure for financing from the Government budget.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.