of September 17, 2003 No. 580
About approval of the Regulations on acceptance on accounting of ownerless immovable things
Approve the enclosed Regulations on acceptance on accounting of ownerless immovable things.
Russian Prime Minister
Approved by the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of September 17, 2003 No. 580
1. This Provision regulates the questions concerning acceptance on accounting and removals from accounting of ownerless immovable things (further imenuyutsyaobjekta of real estate).
2. Acceptance on accounting and removal from accounting of real estate units is performed:
Federal registration Service (further hereinafter is referred to as - Service, the body performing state registration of the rights) - concerning the real estate units located in the territory of more than one registration district;
territorial authorities of Federal registration Service (further hereinafter are referred to as - the territorial authorities of Service, bodies performing state registration of the rights) - concerning other real estate units located in the territory of the registration district in the location of real estate.
3. Ceased to be valid since January 1, 2005.
4. On accounting real estate units which have no owners are accepted, or owners of which are unknown or to which owners refused the property right, according to the procedure, stipulated in Article 225 and Article 236 of the Civil code of the Russian Federation.
5. Acceptance on accounting of the real estate unit is performed based on the application of local government body submitted in the single copy in the territory of which there is real estate unit.
Documents, confirmatory shall be enclosed to the application that the real estate unit has no owner, or his owner is unknown, or the owner refused the property right to it, and also the documents containing the description of the real estate unit, including the plan of the real estate unit certified by the relevant organization (body) for accounting of real estate units.
All documents enclosed to the application, except as specified, established in this Provision, are represented in duplicate, one of which shall be the original and after acceptance on accounting (refusal in acceptance on accounting, the terminations of acceptance on accounting) shall be returned to local government body, the second - is placed in case of documents of title.
6. Submission of the cadastral plan of the parcel of land is not required if the property right to the parcel of land which the owner refused was registered in the Unified State Register of Rights on real estate and transactions with it (further hereinafter is referred to as - the Unified State Register of Rights) and in documents of title there is cadastral plan of the parcel of land.
7. Documents, confirmatory that the real estate unit has no owner or his owner is unknown, including are:
the documents issued by bodies of accounting of the state-owned and municipal property that this real estate unit is not considered in registers of federal property, state-owned property of the subject of the Russian Federation and municipal property;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.