of May 20, 2022 No. UP-138
About increase in the size of the salary
For the purpose of expansion of scales of the measures directed to increase in level of living of the population and consecutive increase in the income of citizens:
1. Increase since June 1, 2022 the salary size to employees of state-financed organizations for 12 percent.
2. Establish since June 1, 2022 in the territory of the Republic of Uzbekistan:
the minimum wage - 920 000 sum a month;
basic settlement size - 300 000 sum a month.
3. To cover the expenses connected with increase in the size of the salary of employees of state-financed organizations at the expense of means of the Government budget.
Recommend to employers to make increase in the size of the salary according to the minimum wage, having provided salary payment not lower than a minimum wage, the legislation established by acts.
4. To the Ministry of Finance, National news agency of Uzbekistan, National broadcasting company of Uzbekistan, the Agency of information and mass communications to organize work on extended coverage of the purposes, tasks of this Decree and the expected results in mass media, the Internet and social networks.
5. Declare invalid Item 2 of the Presidential decree of the Republic of Uzbekistan of August 17, 2021 No. UP-6279 "About Increase in the Sizes of the Salary, Pensions, Grants and Benefits".
6. To the Ministry of Finance together with the interested ministries and departments in two-month time to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on the changes and amendments in acts of the legislation following from this Decree.
7. Assign to the Minister of Finance T. A. Ishmetov the personal responsibility for ensuring execution of this Decree.
Discussion of course of execution of this Decree, implementation of coordination and the control of organization activity responsible for its execution to assign to the deputy prime minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan D. A. Kuchkarov.
President of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.