of April 27, 2022 No. UP-116
About additional measures of stimulation of development and industrialization of cultivation of giant-fennel in the republic
For the purpose of preserving and ensuring recovery of natural reserves of wild-growing giant-fennel in the republic, creations of plantations of giant-fennel by means of cultivation, the organizations of cooperation of the companies of conversion and households, stimulations of conversion of the raw materials received from giant-fennel and export of finished and semi-finished goods, and also broad investment attraction to this sphere:
1. Assign to Committee on development of silkworm breeding and the woolen industry (further - Committee) the following additional tasks on ensuring the accelerated development of cultivation of giant-fennel:
rendering assistance to the business entities performing activities on the pasturable land belonging to Committee in the organization of preserving, protection, effective recovery and reproduction of wild-growing giant-fennel;
implementation of monitoring of creation of the cultural plantations of giant-fennel corresponding to climatic conditions of regions of the republic;
creation in regions of the republic of conditions for volumetric gain of industrial conversion and export of giant-fennel as finished goods, and also expansion of the markets of products.
2. Take into consideration that the following additional tasks on development of cultivation of giant-fennel are assigned to Association on development of grazing farmings (further - Association):
implementation of system and target measures for coordination of activities of the business entities who are engaged in cultivation and export of giant-fennel, to enhancement of the legislation of the sphere, increase in competitiveness and product quality of giant-fennel;
carrying out marketing researches for the purpose of expansion of the markets of the giant-fennel which is grown up by industrial method and also development of offers on export volumetric gain;
conditioning for involvement of foreign specialists and investments into the sphere of cultivation of giant-fennel;
widespread introduction of scientific developments in processes of growth in volumes of cultivation of giant-fennel by means of cultivation, its deep conversion and production of finished goods;
coordination of activities of subjects of the sphere of cultivation of giant-fennel and execution of other tasks established by the legislation, way of the organization of cooperation of physical persons and processing enterprises in processes from collection before conversion and export of technical raw materials of giant-fennel.
3. Approve the offer of Committee, Association of producers and exporters of giant-fennel and Association on development of grazing farmings about accession of Association of producers and exporters of giant-fennel to Association on development of grazing farmings.
4. Approve Forecast indicators of construction of plantations of giant-fennel on pasturable land in 2022 - 2026 according to appendix No. 1.
To the deputy prime minister Sh. M. Ganiyev, to Committee (B. K. Sharipov), to khokimiyats of the Jizzakh, Kashkadarya, Navoiy, Samarkand, Surkhandarya and Fergana regions to provide timely execution of the specified forecast indicators with broad involvement of subjects of entrepreneurship.
5. To provide to committee together with Association till June 1, 2022 creation in the territories of the Bukhara, Jizzakh, Kashkadarya, Navoiy, Samarkand and Surkhandarya regions having favorable climatic conditions for cultivation of giant-fennel, clusters of cultivation of giant-fennel (further - clusters of cultivation of giant-fennel) on the basis of cooperation of the companies of conversion of giant-fennel, households (physical persons) which are engaged in collection and cultivation of giant-fennel, and farms on cultivation of saplings of giant-fennel.
6. Determine that clusters of cultivation of giant-fennel are created on the following terms:
the conclusions of the contract between Committee, Association and initiators providing the rights and obligations of the Parties;
assignment on initiators of obligations on effective use and improvement of condition of pastures, preserving and increase by means of cultivation of wild-growing giant-fennel, and also to collection, conversion and transformation of raw materials of giant-fennel into finished goods by cooperation of participants of cluster.
The committee is responsible for attracting investors, having potential, on the basis of the specified requirements.
7. Establish procedure according to which since May 1, 2022:
quotas for procurement (collection) of all types of wild-growing giant-fennel included and not included in the Red List of the Republic of Uzbekistan affirm the Ministry of ecology, environmental protection and climate change of orders of Committee, for a fee based on the conclusion of Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
The ministry of ecology, environmental protection and climate changewithin these quotas issues permissions to special use of raw materials of wild-growing giant-fennel and export of all types of wild-growing giant-fennel included and not included in the Red List of the Republic of Uzbekistan, abroad. At the same time permissions to procurement (collection) and export of wild-growing giant-fennel are abroad issued with condition of creation of cultural plantations of at least 50 percent of the allocated quota;
b) The committee carries out the analysis of market conditions and production costs on giant-fennel products, performs monitoring of export volumes and bears responsibility for growth in volumes of production and export of these products.
To committee together with the State committee on ecology and environmental protection proceeding from requirements of this Item in a month to make in the Cabinet of Ministers offers on modification and amendments in the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan "About protection and use of flora".
At the same time also measures for preserving wild-plants, recovery and expansion of their population, and also the prevention of illegal collection of these plants are provided.
To provide to the state committee on ecology and environmental protection together with Academy of Sciences approval of quotas for procurement (collection) of wild-growing giant-fennel by request of Committee in 2022 - till May 10, since 2023 - annually till April 1.
8. Agree with offers of Committee and Association about:
a) increase in the amount of the payment levied from foreign citizens and legal entities for use of giant-fennel on land which is in permanent use of Committee:
four times - for one kilogram of juice (glue) of giant-fennel which is not included in "The Red List of the Republic of Uzbekistan";
twice - for one kilogram of juice (glue) of giant-fennel included in "The Red List of the Republic of Uzbekistan";
b) preserving levied from foreign citizens and legal entities and in proportion the distributed amounts for use of giant-fennel according to the operating procedure;
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.