of May 20, 2022 unitary enterprise No. 158
About enhancement of management system civil aviation and measures for development of the aviation message in the Kyrgyz Republic
For the purpose of enhancement of management system and ensuring development of civil aviation, increase in level of aviation servicing of the population within the country and on the international lines, being guided by Articles 66, 70 and 71 Constitutions of the Kyrgyz Republic, I decide:
1. Consider the most important tasks of enhancement of management system civil aviation and developments of the aviation message in the Kyrgyz Republic:
- ensuring development and realization of single state policy in the field of civil aviation;
- increase in efficiency of state regulation, control and supervision of organization activity of civil aviation;
- assistance to requirements satisfaction of economy and the population in airborne transportations of passengers, baggage, freights and mails, ensuring aviation special works and other types of service in the field of civil aviation;
- creating favorable conditions for safe, regular and effective airborne transportations, aviation special works, market developments of services of civil aviation;
- implementation to the sphere of civil aviation of Standards and Recommended practice of International Civil Aviation Organization (further - ICAO);
- representation and protection of interests of the Kyrgyz Republic in the relations with ICAO and other international organizations in the field of civil aviation;
- holding the actions for exit from "black list" of the European Union, implementation of actions on remedial action specified in reports of experts of ICAO, accomplishment of all flights of the ICAO standards, the corresponding procedures connected with safety, use of instructive material and reasonable practice of safety of flights;
- ensuring accomplishment of the obligations following from international treaties of the Kyrgyz Republic concerning air traffics of civil aviation;
- realization of economic, scientific and technical and innovative policy in the field of civil aviation;
- development of the competition in civil aviation and protection of interests of users of the services provided by the organizations of civil aviation;
- creating favorable conditions for attraction of the foreign investments aimed at the development of civil aviation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- opening of new air-lines of air traffic as on the international, and internal directions;
- the organization of internal flights to resort areas of the Kyrgyz Republic for the purpose of tourism development;
- development of infrastructure of the local airports providing accomplishment of internal regular passenger flights.
2. Form the State agency of civil aviation under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic (further - the State agency of civil aviation) based on Department of civil aviation under the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic.
3. Bring in the Presidential decree of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic" of May 5, 2021 No. 114 the following change:
- add Item 5 with the paragraph the sixth the following content:
"-State agency of civil aviation".
4. Determine that the State agency of civil aviation is the authorized state body responsible for:
- development and realization of single state policy in the sphere of civil aviation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- regulation of organization activity of civil aviation, development and implementation of documents on strategic development of civil aviation and air transport;
- coordination, supervision and control of observance of civil aviation of regulatory legal acts of the Kyrgyz Republic by the organizations, national standards and the ICAO standards in the field of civil aviation;
- representation and protection of state interests of the Kyrgyz Republic in ICAO and other international organizations in the field of civil aviation;
- interaction with relevant organs of foreign states concerning safety of flights and aviation safety, training of aviation personnel of civil aviation and to other aspects in the field of civil aviation.
5. To the Ministry of Transport and Communications of the Kyrgyz Republic to transfer to the jurisdiction of the State agency of civil aviation with the respective state, financial and material resources:
- the functions connected with management of civil aviation including development of development programs of civil aviation, management of the educational institutions, training courses performing the activities connected with civil aviation;
- state company "Kyrgyzaeronavigation";
- Kyrgyz aviation institute of I. Abdraimov.
6. To the state agency of civil aviation:
To provide 1) in the structure the structural divisions supervising questions of the development strategy, safety of aviation servicing, and other necessary divisions provided by the international requirements to governing bodies of civil aviation;
To submit 2) for consideration of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic:
- in two weeks the project of the Regulations on the State agency of civil aviation under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic and the scheme of management;
- in two-month time the draft of the Work plan on development of the aviation message in the Kyrgyz Republic providing cardinal territorial expansion of transportations within the country, including horizontal between settlements of various regions (small aircraft), and also the international lines as border, regional, intercountry, and distant international appointment;
- in three-months time projects of necessary changes in the Air code of the Kyrgyz Republic, other regulatory legal acts providing accomplishment of new, expanded tasks of management of functioning and development of civil aviation in the Kyrgyz Republic;
3) to take necessary measures, including negotiation with ICAO, the European agency on safety of flights, on conclusion of the Kyrgyz Republic from "black list" of the European Union according to the terms provided by provisions of these organizations, and also concerning rendering assistance to the Kyrgyz Republic in realization of functions of certification, supervision and training of aviation personnel.
7. Delegate to the State agency of civil aviation the following powers:
- creation, abolition, reorganization of the jurisdictional state enterprise "Aviaservice" for independent certification behind observance of Aviation rules of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- approval of the Charter of the above-stated state company, introduction in it of changes and (or) amendments.
8. Taking into account specifics of work and special requirements to skill level of workers, according to article 17 of the Law of the Kyrgyz Republic "About the public civil service and municipal service" to establish for the State agency of civil aviation special (out-of-competition) procedure for revenues to public service on contractual basis.
9. To the Cabinet of Ministers of the Kyrgyz Republic:
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.