of June 14, 2022 No. 930
About creation of National kurultai in case of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan and recognition voided some presidential decrees of the Republic of Kazakhstan
According to the subitem 20) article 44 of the Constitution of the Republic of Kazakhstan POSTANOVLYAYU:
1. Create National kurultai in case of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Approve enclosed:
3. Recognize invalid some presidential decrees of the Republic of Kazakhstan according to appendix to this Decree.
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 14, 2022 No. 930
1. The national kurultai in case of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan (further - National kurultai) is advisory advisory body in case of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Main objective of activities of National kurultai is idea generation and steps on further development of public consolidation.
3. The national kurultai is guided in the activities by the Constitution, the laws of the Republic of Kazakhstan, acts of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, other regulatory legal acts, and also this provision.
4. The main objectives of National kurultai are:
development and introduction of offers on development of public consolidation, promotion and strengthening of national values;
ensuring constructive dialogue between representatives of the public, political parties, the non-governmental sector and state bodies;
implementation of other activities within the competence which is not contradicting the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. The national kurultai consists of the Chairman of National kurultai, two deputies, members and the secretary.
6. The chairman of National kurultai (further - the Chairman) is the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
performs the common directorship of activities of National kurultai;
determines the place and time of holding meetings of National kurultai;
gives instructions to vice-chairmen, members and the secretary of National kurultai.
8. The counselor of state of the Republic of Kazakhstan is the vice-chairman of National kurultai, approves the agenda of its meetings and performs other powers according to orders of the Chairman.
9. The structure of National kurultai is created of number of the famous state and public figures, representatives of political parties, the non-governmental sector, business associations, expert community and public councils of areas, the cities of republican value, the capital. Periodically the structure of National kurultai will be updated by carrying out rotation of his members.
10. Members of National kurultai have the right:
make offers according to the plan of work of National kurultai, to the agenda of its meetings and procedure for discussion of questions to working body of National kurultai;
participate in preparation of materials for meetings of National kurultai;
take part in discussion and explanation of the questions in society considered at meeting of National kurultai.
Members of National kurultai have no right to delegate the powers to other persons.
11. Secretary of National kurultai:
attracts in accordance with the established procedure to implementation of separate work types of experts, scientists and specialists;
provides the organization of preparation and holding meetings of National kurultai;
performs other powers according to orders of the Chairman and vice-chairmen.
12. Meetings of National kurultai are held as required, but at least once a year.
The meeting of National kurultai is competent if at it there is at least a half from total number of his members.
13. Recommendations and offers of National kurultai are drawn up by the protocol which is signed by the Chairman.
14. State bodies, and also the public associations which received recommendations and offers of National kurultai consider them and notify National kurultai on the taken measures according to the procedure, established by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
15. The topical issues of state policy and recommendations accepted at meetings of National kurultai and the offer discussed by National kurultai are brought to the attention of the public through mass media, and also are placed on the Internet.
16. The officials who are not members of National kurultai and also representatives of public organizations, mass media can be invited to meetings of National kurultai according to the decision of the Chairman.
17. Working body of National kurultai is the Ministry of information and social development of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
18. Working body of National kurultai:
creates the draft of the agenda and the program of meetings of National kurultai;
will organize preparation of materials for meetings of National kurultai, and also drafts of legal recommendations and offers;
notifies members of National kurultai on the place, time of carrying out and to the agenda of the regular meeting of National kurultai, timely provides them with required materials;
performs information and analytical ensuring activities of National kurultai;
requests and receives from state bodies and the organizations information, documents and materials necessary for accomplishment of the assigned tasks;
performs monitoring of implementation of the recommendations and offers accepted by National kurultai;
interacts with mass media within activities of National kurultai;
performs other powers necessary for ensuring activities of National kurultai.
Approved by the Presidential decree of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 14, 2022, No. 930
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan, chairman
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.