of February 19, 1993 No. 4530-1
About displaced persons
This Law determines the status of displaced persons, establishes economic, social and legal guarantees of protection of their rights and legitimate interests in the territory of the Russian Federation according to the Constitution of the Russian Federation, the conventional principles and rules of international law and international treaties of the Russian Federation.
1. The displaced person - the citizen of the Russian Federation who left the residence owing to made concerning it or members of his family of violence or prosecutions in other forms or owing to real danger to undergo to prosecution on the basis of racial or national identity, religion, language, and also on the basis of belonging to certain social group or political convictions which became reasons for holding hostile campaigns concerning the particular person or group of persons, mass disorderly conduct.
2. On circumstances, stipulated in Item 1 this Article, the displaced person is recognized:
1) the citizen of the Russian Federation forced to leave the residence in the territory of foreign state and who arrived to the territory of the Russian Federation;
2) the citizen of the Russian Federation forced to leave the residence in the territory of one subject of the Russian Federation and who arrived to the territory of other subject of the Russian Federation.
3. Members of the family of the displaced person - living with the displaced person irrespective of availability of the status of the displaced person of his spouse (spouse) at them, children and parents, and also other relatives, disabled dependents conducting with it general economy with registration date of the petition for recognition of the citizen of the Russian Federation by the displaced person. In exceptional cases other persons can be recognized as members of the family of the displaced person judicially.
4. Ceased to be valid according to the Federal Law of the Russian Federation of 30.12.2015 No. 467-FZ
1. Person cannot be recognized as the displaced person:
1) the committed crime against the world, humanity or other serious crime recognized by that legislation of the Russian Federation;
2) not addressed without valid excuse with the petition for recognition by his displaced person within twelve months from the date of disposal from the residence;
3) the left residence for the economic reasons or owing to hunger, epidemic or emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature.
1. The person who left the residence on circumstances, stipulated in Item 1 article 1 of this Law, and applying for recognition by his displaced person shall personally, by proxy in the procedure for the representative established by the legislation of the Russian Federation or with use of the federal state information system "Single Portal of the State and Municipal Services (Functions)" (further - the single portal) to address with the petition for recognition by his displaced person (further - the petition) to territorial authority of federal executive body in the sphere of internal affairs in the place of the new stay.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.