of June 10, 2022 No. 189
About approval of the Method of creation of electronic geobotanical cards
According to subitem 4-13) of Item 1 of Article 14 of the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan I ORDER:
1. Approve the enclosed Method of creation of electronic geobotanical cards.
2. To provide to management committee with land resources of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the procedure established by the legislation:
1) state registration of this order in the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
2) placement of this order on Internet resource of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan after its official publication.
3. To impose control of execution of this order on the supervising vice-Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan
It is approved
Ministry of digital development, innovations and aerospace industry of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Approved by the Order of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Kazakhstan of June 10, 2022 No. 189
1. This Method of creation of electronic geobotanical cards (further – the Technique) is developed according to subitem 4-13) of Item 1 of Article 14 of the Land code of the Republic of Kazakhstan and is applied during creation of electronic geobotanical cards.
2. In this technique the following basic concepts are used:
1) geographical information system (further – GIS) – the information system providing collection, processing, the analysis, modeling, storage, distribution and other use of space information on Earth about objects of the land surface, natural, technogenic and public processes;
2) the database of geographical information system (further – the GIS database) – organized set of the space and tabular data describing the specific territory and objects located on it;
3) graphical layer – cartographic information in geographical information system;
4) scanning of cartographic materials – creation of raster form of cartographic materials;
5) coding – process of transformation of information in the form of program code in programming language;
6) the topographical plan – the large-scale cartographic image of the limited site of the area on the plane, in orthogonal projection without curvature of urovenny surface;
7) the photoplan – the exact photographic site plan showing the exact planned image of the area;
8) the electronic geobotanical card – the card of data (data) of geobotanical research providing information on vegetable cover of certain territory with indication of their productivity and kulturtekhnichesky condition in electronic format.
3. The electronic geobotanical card is created in GIS.
In the course of creation of the electronic geobotanical card the GIS database is used.
The GIS database contains information on borders of rural districts and data of natural fodder grounds (structure of vegetable cover, typological structure of geobotanical contour, territorial placement of types of grounds, the areas, productivity, quality of forage, kulturtekhnichesky condition, modern use of natural fodder grounds, possibilities of their rational use and improvement).
4. Process of creation of the electronic geobotanical card consists of the following works:
1) preparation of initial materials, the including information collection about earlier performed works on the specific site of the area on creation of electronic cartographic information for the purpose of non-admission of duplication of processes during creation of the electronic geobotanical card, systematization and the analysis of collected data (data) of security of the territory of object;
2) vectorization of geobotanical contours and forming of the database of the electronic geobotanical card;
3) design of the otvektorizovanny electronic geobotanical card.
5. Preparation of initial materials for creation of the electronic geobotanical card is performed by means of scanning of cartographic materials. In case of creation and transformation of the created electronic geobotanical card of variation in accuracy from initial cartographic materials it is not allowed. For receipt of the high-quality image when scanning cartographic materials resolution of 150-300 dots per inch is exposed.
After scanning of initial cartographic materials preliminary check of suitability of the received raster image for its further vectorization and comparison of the raster image with initial cartographic materials regarding establishment of completeness and reliability of scanning is performed.
By results of preliminary check in case of detection of major defects repeated scanning of cartographic materials is performed.
6. The scanned image of initial cartographic materials is registered in GIS for the purpose of further vectorization of the raster image in the chosen cartographic projection and in coordinate reference system.
The scanned image of initial cartographic materials becomes attached to the coordinate reference system used when maintaining the state land cadastre or to coordinate system of initial cartographic materials (photoplans, topographic maps and plans). At the same time, for exact binding of raster substrate it is necessary to provide the minimum mean square mistake within the accuracy of scale of cartographic materials.
The binding of the raster image is made by means of the GIS tools, by drawing reference points on raster on coordinates.
After completion of binding of the raster image to coordinate system the accuracy of imposing of this raster image is checked for photoplans.
7. After check of accuracy of imposing of the raster image on photoplans vectorization of geobotanical contours and forming of the database of the electronic geobotanical card is carried out.
Process of vectorization of geobotanical contours represents creation of contours, polygons of vulgar objects graphical layers and filling of the attributive data which are subject to display on the electronic geobotanical card by means of the GIS tools. All objects which are subject to display on electronic the geobotanical card are divided on elements of contents of the electronic geobotanical map. Each group of elements is applied on the corresponding graphical layer having the individual name and structure. All geobotanical contours unite node in node with the line of borders, without going beyond frame.
Disclaimer! This text was translated by AI translator and is not a valid juridical document. No warranty. No claim. More info
Database include more 50000 documents. You can find needed documents using search system. For effective work you can mix any on documents parameters: country, documents type, date range, teams or tags.
More about search system
If you cannot find the required document, or you do not know where to begin, go to Help section.
In this section, we’ve tried to describe in detail the features and capabilities of the system, as well as the most effective techniques for working with the database.
You also may open the section Frequently asked questions. This section provides answers to questions set by users.